AdmissionsCompetitive Exams

CUET UG 2023 Results are out; 22,848 students scored 100 percentile marks

NTA has declared the CUET UG 2023 Results todays, Know how to download scorecards and check out highlights of the entrance test.

CUET UG 2023 Results: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for undergraduate admissions. The CUET UG 2023 is being conducted to select candidates to admit them into various undergraduate programmes offered by the top Universities, Institutions and Colleges across the country.

This year, a total of 295 centres were arranged to conduct the CUET UG 2023 examination from the 21st of May to the 23rd of June, 2023. As per the information conveyed by the Chairman of UGC, 14,99,790 candidates had registered in the portal and applied for a total of 48,779 unique combinations of subjects.

Also read: What is NCF 2023? Know all new features of the National Curriculum Framework

Highlights of CUET UG 2023

No. of registered candidates (unique)14,99,790
No. of candidates (total)28 lakhs approx
No. of candidates appeared19.2 lakhs approx
No. of Subject Tests Administered64,35,144
No. of unique combinations of subjects48,779
Male (Unique Candidates)803644
Female (Unique Candidates)696130
Transgender (Unique Candidates)16
PwD (Unique Candidates)4716
General (Unique Candidates)678445
SC (Unique Candidates)150698
ST (Unique Candidates)106287
OBC (Unique Candidates)499124
EWS (Unique Candidates)65206
No. of mediums (languages)13
No. of Cities where exam conducted295 (23 cities outside India)
No. of Phases9 phases
No. of universities249

Result Overview

NTA is yet to release the official notification about the announcement of results, where they will present all the statistical data and figures of CUET UG 2023. However, Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, the chairman of UGC has released a few notes via his Twitter handle, that convey the message the CUET UG 2023 results are quite interesting this time and many students have qualified for the entrance test with flying colours. Specifically speaking, there are 5685 students who have received 100 percentile in English. And the overall count of 100 percentile scorers is 22,848 students, which is quite impressive.

How to download CUET UG 2023 results?

  • Scroll down and click on the link of CUET UG 2023 Results, given in the important link section
  • Log in using your date of birth and application number
  • View & Download your CUET UG 2023 scorecards
  • Lastly, take a printout of the same for future reference

CUET UG 2023 Results & Normalization

Recently, a senior official of NTA told, “As soon as we release the results, the same data will also be simultaneously available to the 90 universities that adopted CUET for admission to their undergraduate programmes. From this point, the NTA has no role.”

A normalisation method is introduced for CUET UG 2023 marking system to obtain accurate normalised marks of candidates. This method will convert a candidate’s score into percentile. The percentile will then get modified to normalised scores. The Universities using CUET UG 2023 Results are hereby advised to take note of the normalised scores while preparing the merit lists.

On the normalisation method for CUET UG 2023, UGC Chief expressed that, “In addition to the above difficulty, in subjects such as sports or fine arts, some weightage (e.g. 25%) is given to the skill component by some universities. However, adding raw marks of the skill component and the remaining weightage (75%) of percentile cannot be done to prepare the rank list because it would be like adding oranges to apples.”

Important Dates

Opening of online application form20th of March, 2023
Last date to submit forms11th of April, 2023
Exam datesFrom 21st May to 23rd June, 2023
Result declaration date15th July 2023

Important Links

Official website of CUET UG 2023Click here
Link to check CUET UG 2023 ResultsClick here
CUET UG 2023 Final Answer KeyClick here

For more educational news, click here.

Unmona Borah

Unmona is one of the creative writers, who helps to deliver great content to the audiences of Bohikitap. She has completed her graduation in Chemistry and is presently pursuing higher studies in Assam Women's University.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Each penny earned from Ads seen by people like you helps us to keep up the good content, Please consider seeing ads.