SBI PO Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) has extended the deadline to apply for the vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO). All the interested candidates, who aspire to join and fill the vacancies, can follow the information below. The notification of SBI PO 2023 was released on the 7th of September 2023 and the form fillup for the vacancies started on the 7th itself. The deadline for the application form fill-up was the 27th of September, however, it is now extended upto the 3rd of October.
Table of Contents
Vacancies for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
Salary of SBI PO
- Presently the starting basic pay of a Probationary Officer at State Bank of India is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for DA, HRA/ Lease rental, CCA, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum would be a minimum of Rs. 7.55 lacs and a maximum of Rs. 12.93 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- SBI is also planning to offer a SMART Compensation package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package. However, this package will be subject to necessary approvals.
Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31/12/2023)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31/12/2023.
- Candidates having an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31/12/2023.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Age Limit Criteria (as of 01/04/2023)
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01/04/2023 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
- There are also certain relaxations in the Upper age limit to be selected under SBI PO Recruitment 2023 for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
The candidates will need to follow these steps to be enrolled for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the registration portal of SBI PO 2023 using the link provided below
- Now, click on the button saying “Click here for New Registration”
- Register yourself by entering basic details
- Then log in using the registration details
- Enter all your personal and educational qualifications
- Upload the necessary images/ documents and pay the fee using any one of the available options
- After completing these steps, download the application form for SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|Opening of the Application Portal||7th September 2023|
|Last Date to apply|
|Release of Admit cards for SBI PO (Prelims)||2nd Week of October 2023 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Prelims||November / December 2023|
|Release of Admit cards for SBI PO (Mains)||November/ December 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Exam||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Declaration of Result of Mains||December 2023/ January 2024|
|Release of Call Letters for Phase III||January/ February 2024|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||January/ February 2024|
|Interview & Group Exercises||January/ February 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||February/ March 2024|
For more educational news, click here.