Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment Drive 2022 is active, apply now
SSC has started intaking applications for recruitment of Delhi Police Head Constable, interested candidates can apply for it on the SSC portal.
The Delhi Police is all set to welcome new members through the Head Constable Ministerial recruitment drive 2022. The examination for recruitment of Delhi Police Head Constable will be held via Staff Selection Commission under the Ministry of Personnel, Department of Personnel, and Training. Candidates can submit their application forms online from the 17th of May 2022.
SSC is responsible for conducting the Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment examination. And the dates for the availability of online application forms are released. The mode of examination is mentioned to be Computer Based Test or CBT Mode.
Also read: SSC CHSL Result 2020 of Tier-2 declared; Check the results here
How to apply?
Candidates who wish to appear for the Delhi Police Head Constable examination have to first go through the registration process. Before filling up the online application form, candidates must arrange the documents which are required to be uploaded.
Candidates are required to upload scanned colour passport size photographs in JPEG format within 20 KB to 50 KB. The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without caps and spectacles.
These are the steps to guide a candidate while filling up the online application form.
- First of all, a candidate must visit the official website of SSC, that is, http://ssc.nic.in
- Before moving on to the application form, candidates need to register themselves
- Now use the registration ID and password login to fill out the application form
- In this step, candidates are required to upload their respective documents one by one. But, do not forget to resize the documents as per the mentioned guidelines
- Enter all the required details on correct format in the necessary fields
- Before the final submission of the application form, candidates should check and verify all the details once again
- Proceed to the payment procedure after this
- On successful completion of all the steps, download the application form and the payment receipt along with it for future references
Exam fees and payment methods
The Delhi Police Head Constable examination application fees for different categories are listed below.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Female – Rs. 0/-
The mode of payment is online for all candidates. They have plenty of payment options which include payment through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards. Candidates also do avail a provision of paying in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
For filling up the online application forms for the Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 recruitment mentioned below are the key dates for the interested candidates.
- Commencement of online application forms – 17th of May 2022
- Last date of online application forms – 16th of June 2022
- Last date for online fee payment – 17th of June 2022
- Last date for the generation of offline Challan – 18th of June 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20th of June 2022
- Window for Application Form Correction Date – 21st to 25th of June 2022
- Examination Date – September 2022
The total number of vacant posts available in the Delhi Police Head Constable section is 835 as per the notice issued. Out of which, the number of posts available for female candidates is 276, and the number of posts for male candidates is 559.
For more Education news, click here.