Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 admission: Dibrugarh University is inviting eligible candidates for admission into NCTE recognised two-year BEd programme for the session 2023-2024. The last date to apply for the same is 23 July 2023. The course will be delivered on the university campus on regular basis.
Table of Contents
- To apply for Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 admission candidates must have at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce
- OR Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology of Dibrugarh University or from any other recognized University with Science and Mathematics securing at least 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- And Qualified for the B.Ed. CET, 2023 with valid score conducted by Dibrugarh University held on 05 July 2023.
- As per the NCTE norms, a candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to the B.Ed.
Documents required to apply for Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 admission
Candidates will have to submit the following document with the application form
- Marksheet of the following exams
- TDC 1st Semester
- TDC 2nd Semester
- TDC 3rd Semester
- TDC 4th Semester
- TDC 5th Semester
- TDC 6th Semester
- PG (if eligible)
- Caste Certificate (if eligible)
- Copy of PRC (if required)
- Score Card of BEd CET 2023
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 Admission?
The application process for Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 admission comprises both online and offline processes read the below-mentioned points carefully:
- First Visit the admission portal (scroll down for the link)
- Then Candidate needs to register on the portal by clicking the “Register” button and providing his/ her name, mobile number and password
- After successful registration, the candidate needs to log in using his/ her mobile number and password
- After login, the candidate needs to click on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the link of the ‘B.Ed. Programme’ which will lead to an application form
- Then give the necessary details
- After completion of the filling-up of the form candidates need to click the button ‘Submit and Review’.
- A preview of the filled-up form will be displayed. Candidates are advised to carefully cross-check the information and if anything needs to be corrected at this stage, they can go back and edit
- Then make payment and download the acknowledgement form for future references
- After online form submission candidates need to take a printout of their application form and submit it at the office of the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University on or before 24 July 2023 along with some documents mentioned above.
Application Fee for Dibrugarh University BEd 2023 Admission
Candidates will have to an amount of Rs 750 through online mode only to ensure the submission of their application form.
|Last Date of Online form fillup||23 July 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the hard copies to the University||24 July 2023|
|Notification of Selected Candidates||28 July 2023|
|Date of Admission||31 July 2023|
For more Educational news, Click Here.