Eklavya Scholarship Scheme 2022; here is all you should know
The application portal for the Eklavya Scholarship 2022 is now open, interested candidates can apply before 30th April.
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) under the Government of Maharashtra has released the notification of the Eklavya Scholarship 2022. The application portal for the scholarship program is live now and interested candidates can apply on or before 30th April 2022.
The Scholarship program will benefit all graduate students in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science streams, who have recently taken admission to a postgraduate degree program.
Through this Scholarship program, the government aims to encourage all the eligible candidates for their postgraduation studies by providing financial assistance of Rs 5000.
Also read : Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for Scheduled Caste students, apply now
Eligibility for Eklavya Scholarship
The applicants for the Scholarship must hold the following eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must have been admitted to a Post Graduation course.
- Candidate must have passed his graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from Arts, Commerce, and Law courses or with a minimum of 70% marks from Science stream.
- The annual parental income of the candidate must not exceed Rs 75,000.
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The beneficiary should not do a part-time or full-time job anywhere.
- All those Maharashtrian students studying outside of Maharashtra will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Documents required for Eklavya Scholarship
The applicant must keep ready the following documents while applying for the Eklavya Scholarship-
- Marksheet of previously passed exams by the candidate
- Family’s annual income certificate issued by the Tahsildar
- The Domicile certificate of the applicant
Steps to apply for the scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- Select the ‘New Applicant Registration’ on the right side of the screen and proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the Aadhaar authentication process as instructed.
- You will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number using which candidate will get the login credentials
- Next, using the credentials, Log-in in to the application form.
- Then complete the scholarship application process by uploading the necessary documents and making the final submission.
For more education news and updates- Click here.