FTII Recruitment 2023: The recruitment process for 84 vacancies in 30 Group B and C Designations is being conducted by the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. The institute released the application form for FTII Recruitment 2023 on April 29, 2023, and the deadline for submission is May 29, 2023. To apply for the FTII Recruitment 2023, Indian citizens may check this article for reference.
Table of Contents
FTII Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
- Cameraman (Electronic & Film) (02 Posts)
- Graphic & Visual Assistant (02 Posts)
- Film Editor (01 Post)
- Make‐up Artist (01 Post)
- Laboratory Assistant (Grade I) (01 Post)
- Research Assistant (Technical) (01 Post)
- Assistant Security Officer (02 Posts)
- Production Assistant [01 posts reserved for PwD category] (02 Posts)
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) (01 Post)
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) (01 Post)
- Sound Recordist (01 Post)
- Laboratory Technician (07 Posts)
- Demonstrator (Sound Recording) (03 Posts)
- Stenographer (03 Posts)
- Upper Division Clerk (02 Posts)
- Mechanic (04 Posts)
- Hindi Typist Clerk (01 Post)
- Carpenter (02 Posts)
- Driver (06 Posts)
- Electrician (04 Posts)
- Painter (02 Posts)
- Technician (05 Posts)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (15 Posts)
- Studio Assistant (15 Posts)
- Each of the above-mentioned posts has separate eligibility criteria and candidates can check the same in the official notification (Scroll down for the Link)
Scheme of Examination and Selection
- For all posts in FTII Recruitment 2023, 100 marks Paper Based Test (PBT) in objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format will be conducted in English and Hindi language.
- The question paper for each post will have questions from General Ability and Specific Areas. General Ability questions will be of 60 percent weightage and the remaining 40 percent will be from Specific Areas. General Ability is further subdivided into 4 sections, 15 percentage weightage each:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- The syllabus for General Ability of 60 marks is common for all the posts but its difficulty level changes as per the required educational qualification of the posts in question whereas the syllabus for 40 marks Specific Area changes for each post in question.
- Full marks will be awarded for every correct answer whereas 25% will be deducted for every wrong answer. There is no provision for re‐evaluation/ re-checking in respect of PBT and or skill test.
- Marks scored by candidates in PBT, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using standard practice and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut‐off marks.
How to Apply for FTII Recruitment 2023
Candidates need to follow the following steps to apply for the desired vacancy:
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website of the FTII (scroll down for the link)
- Click on Registration and fill in the required information
- After registration Login and fill up the application form
- Finally, make payment and keep the acknowledgment form for future reference.
- The application fee is Rs 1,000/‐ for each post.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Start of Online Application Process||29 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2023 (06:00 PM)|
|Date of Exam||To be announced soon|
For more such news, Click Here.