FTII Recruitment 2023; Apply now for a job at the Film & Television Institute of India

The Film & Television Institute of India is inviting applications from eligible Indian Citizens to for various posts, get complete details here.

FTII Recruitment 2023: The recruitment process for 84 vacancies in 30 Group B and C Designations is being conducted by the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. The institute released the application form for FTII Recruitment 2023 on April 29, 2023, and the deadline for submission is May 29, 2023. To apply for the FTII Recruitment 2023, Indian citizens may check this article for reference.

FTII Recruitment 2023: Vacancies

  • Cameraman (Electronic & Film) (02 Posts)
  • Graphic & Visual Assistant (02 Posts)
  • Film Editor (01 Post)
  • Make‐up Artist (01 Post)
  • Laboratory Assistant (Grade I) (01 Post)
  • Research Assistant (Technical) (01 Post)
  • Assistant Security Officer (02 Posts)
  • Production Assistant [01 posts reserved for PwD category] (02 Posts)
  • Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) (01 Post)
  • Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) (01 Post)
  • Sound Recordist (01 Post)
  • Laboratory Technician (07 Posts)
  • Demonstrator (Sound Recording) (03 Posts)
  • Stenographer (03 Posts)
  • Upper Division Clerk (02 Posts)
  • Mechanic (04 Posts)
  • Hindi Typist Clerk (01 Post)
  • Carpenter (02 Posts)
  • Driver (06 Posts)
  • Electrician (04 Posts)
  • Painter (02 Posts)
  • Technician (05 Posts)
  • Multi-Tasking Staff (15 Posts)
  • Studio Assistant (15 Posts)
  • Each of the above-mentioned posts has separate eligibility criteria and candidates can check the same in the official notification (Scroll down for the Link)

Also Read: UPSC CAPF 2023 Recruitment Notice out; Click here to apply now

Scheme of Examination and Selection

  • For all posts in FTII Recruitment 2023, 100 marks Paper Based Test (PBT) in objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format will be conducted in English and Hindi language.
  • The question paper for each post will have questions from General Ability and Specific Areas. General Ability questions will be of 60 percent weightage and the remaining 40 percent will be from Specific Areas. General Ability is further subdivided into 4 sections, 15 percentage weightage each:
    1. General Knowledge
    2. General English
    3. General Intelligence & Reasoning
    4. Computers
  • The syllabus for General Ability of 60 marks is common for all the posts but its difficulty level changes as per the required educational qualification of the posts in question whereas the syllabus for 40 marks Specific Area changes for each post in question.
  • Full marks will be awarded for every correct answer whereas 25% will be deducted for every wrong answer. There is no provision for re‐evaluation/ re-checking in respect of PBT and or skill test.
  • Marks scored by candidates in PBT, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using standard practice and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut‐off marks.

How to Apply for FTII Recruitment 2023

Candidates need to follow the following steps to apply for the desired vacancy:

  • Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website of the FTII (scroll down for the link)
  • Click on Registration and fill in the required information
  • After registration Login and fill up the application form
  • Finally, make payment and keep the acknowledgment form for future reference.

Application Fees

  • The application fee is Rs 1,000/‐ for each post.
  • Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.

Important Links

Official websiteClick Here
Application LinkClick Here
Official NotificationClick Here

Important Dates

Start of Online Application Process29 April 2023
Last Date to Apply29 May 2023 (06:00 PM)
Date of ExamTo be announced soon

For more such news, Click Here.

Yuvraj Biswakarma

Yuvraj is one of the four Co-founders of this entity. He did his graduation in Physics, then B.Ed. and is currently pursuing his Master's degree. He has been contributing to the development of Bohikitap from the time when this was just an idea and has been a great performer to date.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Each penny earned from Ads seen by people like you helps us to keep up the good content, Please consider seeing ads.