Gauhati University Admissions 2022: Forms open for PG Diploma courses; apply now
The application portal for Gauhati University Admissions into PG Diploma courses is open now for the academic session 2022-23. Candidates can now visit the admission portal of Gauhati University to apply for the same.
Gauhati University Admissions: The university on Friday, 1st April 2022, has released a notification inviting applications for admission to the PG Diploma courses in Assamese, Tamil, Odia, Nepali, Mising, Rabha languages for the 2022-23 academic session. After completion of the admission process, classes for these 1-year diploma courses will commence from 29th April 2022 onwards.
Eligibility for Gauhati University Admissions: PG Diploma
The eligibility criteria for Gauhati University Admissions into PG diploma courses in Assamese, Tamil, Odia, Nepali, Mising, Rabha languages for the 2022-23 session are listed below-
|PG Diploma in Assamese||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is not Assamese.|
|PG Diploma in Odia||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is not Odia.|
|PG Diploma in Tamil||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is not Tamil.|
|PG Diploma in Nepali||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is not Nepali.|
|PG Diploma in Mising||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is Mising/not Mising|
|PG Diploma in Rabha||Any graduate of Gauhati University or any recognised University whose mother tongue is Rabha/not Rabha|
Also Read : Gauhati University MBA Admission 2022: Forms open, Eligibility, Criteria, Fees; apply now
Gauhati University Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
The steps for filling out the online application form for Gauhati University Admissions into PG Diploma courses in Assamese, Tamil, Odia, Nepali, Mising, Rabha languages are as follows:
- Visit the Gauhati University Admission portal and click on the “PG Diploma Courses for MIL & LS Department” under the List of Online Application Forms.
- Now fill up your personal details. After that, an Application number and password will be generated by the system, which you should note down for the future.
- Also, an SMS containing the application number and password will also be sent to the registered mobile number, and you will use these details to edit and complete your form.
- After registration, you need to log in and enter your Address Information, Academic Details, upload all relevant documents, and your photograph and signature.
- Once the application form is completed, you will need to click on the “Save and Next” button and modify it if required. There will be no chance to change the details in the future after clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
- Once all the above steps are completed, you will need to pay the application fees of Rs. 800/- and then need to take a printout copy of the Gauhati University Admissions form and the payment receipt for future reference.
|Starting of Online form fill up||1st April 2022|
|Last Date for applying||10th April 2022|
|Date of Admission||19th April 2022|
|Commencement of class||29th April 2022|
Application and Admission Fees
The application fees for the Gauhati University Admissions into PG diploma course are Rs 800/-, and the admission fees are Rs 8250/-. The Candidates have only the option of making the payment of fees through the ONLINE MODE and other modes of payment will not be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/ Internet Banking /UPI. Upon successful completion of the Online Application Process, candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and filled up the online application form.
For more Education news and updates, click here.