Gauhati University has finally published the results of the entrance test for admissions to the Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) programme, also known as GUBEDCET. The registration portal for Gauhati University BEd Admissions 2022 was open from the 5th of July to the 25th of July for the submission of application forms. And GUBEDCET 2022 was conducted later on the 7th of August, 2022.
Table of Contents
Merit List of GUBEDCET 2022
All the candidates who appeared in GUBEDCET 2022 on August 7 can now see their scores on the merit list published by clicking here. Alternatively, candidates can follow these steps to download the merit list from the official website:
- Visit the admission portal, i.e. admissions.gauhati.ac.in
- Click on the highlighted link saying ‘GU BEDCET 2022 Rank (Merit) List’
- Scroll down to the bottom and then view and download the merit list by clicking on the corresponding links
Please note that the rank list currently published by Gauhati University is just the provisional list, and the university will release the final list in a few days after making the corrections (if any).
How to get a photocopy of OMR sheets?
If any candidate wishes to apply for a photocopy of their OMR sheet, they can do so on or before the 7th of September, 2022. Here are the steps that are needed to be followed:
- First of all, the candidates will need to pay Rs. 500 by clicking on the ‘SBI Collect’ option given under the Facilities & Resources section on the homepage of the official website.
- Once the payment is completed, candidates need to download the money receipt as they will need to submit it.
- Next, candidates need to submit their application along with the following documents in hard copy to the office of the Academic Registrar:
- Admit card of GUBEDCET-2022
- Money receipt of application fee of Rs. 1500 which was paid during the online application process
- Money receipt of Rs. 500 paid in the previous step
- A printout copy of the online application form
|Starting of the online application process||5th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application forms||25th July 2022|
|Issue of online admit cards||5th August 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination (GUBEDCET)||7th August 2022|
|Date of publishing the rank list||31st August 2022|
|Date of Admissions||Not announced yet|
|Commencement of Classes||Not announced yet|
Contacts/ Helpdesk info
If any candidate faces any issue or has any queries about GUBEDCET 2022, they can reach the authorities of Gauhati University at the helpline phone numbers: +91 80118 22200, and +91 93951 40439. Or candidates can mail them at [email protected]. We highly recommend that all students keep a close watch on the official website to get all the relevant updates.
For more Admission news, click here.