The Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences has opened the online portal for accepting application forms for General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Entrance Examination (GNMEE) for the session 2022-23. The application portal for the GNM Entrance Examination 2022 for admission to the GNM course in the GNM Training Schools will be available till the 31st of August, 2022.
Table of Contents
The eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply for GNM Entrance Examination 2022 for admission into the GNM course in the GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam are listed below:
- Minimum and Maximum ages for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/ LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Bussines Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/ English Elective or Health care Science-Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science-Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Students shall be admitted once a year.
How to apply for GNM Entrance Examination 2022
While filling out the application forms for GNM Entrance Examination 2022, candidates need to keep the following documents/ images ready with them:
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s age proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10th Admit Card)
- Candidate’s educational mark sheets and certificates
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)
All the candidates, who are interested in registering themselves for the GNM Entrance Examination 2022, can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
- Then go down and check the Important Link section
- Go for the Online Application Link
- A new webpage will open up, there a candidate first needs to register themselves
- After this step, candidates need to fill out the online application by entering all the necessary details
- Also, upload the required documents
- Moving to the last step, candidates have to pay the examination fee by online mode
- After successful completion of the procedure, candidates can take a printout copy of the payment receipt and application form for further references
Candidates applying for GNM Entrance Examination 2022 will have to pay a non – refundable examination fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred) at the time of online registration. At the time of payment, candidates can choose to pay through any one of the provided payment options.
The GNM Entrance Examination 2022 is scheduled on the 25th of September, 2022 (Sunday) from 10 AM to 1 PM at the following mentioned centers:
|Online application form starts on||17th of August, 2022|
|Online application form ends||31st of August, 2022|
|Availability of admit cards||12th of September, 2022|
|Entrance exam date||25th of September, 2022 |
(Sunday, from 10 AM to 1 PM)
If any candidate faces any issues or for inquiry during the registration process, they can contact the authorities of the University at the given contact number, 1800212005599/ 08472880277, +91 0361 2130431, [email protected].
Also, we advise the candidates to keep a close watch on the official website for all admission-related updates.
- The candidates who have already applied based on the notification released dated 12-05-2022 need not apply again.
- Details of the Entrance Examination including eligibility criteria and requirements shall be available on the University website from 17-08-2022.
- Candidates need to preserve their Application Form Number and Password to download their Admit Cards. Else, they would not be able to download their Admit Cards.
For more educational news and updates, click here