GPAT 2022 Results are out now! Check how to download your scorecard
NTA has declared the GPAT 2022 Results on the official website, here are the steps to check your scorecards.
The National Testing Agency has announced the results of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test or GPAT examination on the 20th of May, 2022. NTA was responsible for conducting the GPAT Examination which was held on the 09th of April, 2022. Candidates can now download the GPAT 2022 Results by logging in to the official website of NTA.
What is GPAT?
GPAT is an entrance examination held in order to select eligible candidates for admission into M. Pharm programmes all over the country under the Government of India. This year, a total number of 53302 candidates were registered for the GPAT examination.
Out of which 50508 candidates appeared on the day of examination. From this number the total number of female candidates was 25222, male candidates were 25284 and third gender candidates were 2.
How to download GPAT 2022 Results?
For those candidates who appeared for the GPAT examination, here are the steps to guide you to download the GPAT 2022 Results:
- Visit the official website of GPAT
- Then candidates have to scroll down the page to the ‘Candidate activity’ section
- There they have to click on the ‘Download GPAT-2022 SCORE CARD’ button
- Doing this will redirect to another webpage
- Proceed to enter your respective application number, date of birth, and the security pin provided
- And then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The NTA scorecard will be displayed
- Download and take out a printout copy of the same for future references
GPAT 2022 Results: Details
The below-stated information is the details that are mentioned in the scorecard of GPAT. These are then to be verified properly to avoid unnecessary confusion.
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Person with Disability
- State of residence
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in GPAT 2022
- Maximum marks
- NTA score
- All India Rank
- Validity of GPAT 2022 Results
- Category-wise cut off qualifying scores
- Other important information from NTA
For more Education news, click here.