GU registration 2022 and enrollment process for all the undergraduate and postgraduate students have recently started, in addition to this Gauhati University has started the UG & PG 1st-semester examination form fill-up for regular students for the session 2022-2023. Gauhati University has launched a new portal to aid the registration process.
The portal is made accessible from the 1st of December, 2022, and shall continue to remain open till 5:00 pm on the 6th of December, 2022. Students pursuing undergraduate & postgraduate programs from Gauhati University and its affiliated colleges should register themselves in the official portal.
Table of Contents
How to apply?
Before proceeding with the GU registration 2022, students must keep handy few things. For the students back, we got the required documents listed below:
- Digital photo
- 10th Admit Card or any other govt. issued document showing the date of birth
- For PG – Degree marksheet
- For UG – 12th registration or marksheet
- Students should first visit the official portal of Gauhati University. All are requested to not search in google as University has launched a new website. In order to avoid any kind of confusion, students can opt to click here.
- Go for the 1st Semester Registration link
- And then click on the ‘Create New Login Account’ button to create your account
- Students now will have to log in to your account by entering user name and password
- Now click on the Registration and Examination form fill-up button and start to fill in your personal and academic details
- After this, proceed to upload all the essential documents. The size of each document should be a maximum of 1 MB in size
- Then click on Examination Papers details to select the papers on which you are going to appear for your 1st-semester examination. To add papers, click on Add Button
- After completing this, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Here, if any information is incorrect then go to the particular section and correct it and then click on Submit
- Now, download and print the form for future references
- At last, deposit your fee amount and submit your form along with the fee receipt to your department/ college along with a copy of the fee receipt
GU registration 2022 mode of Application Fee
Gauhati University on-campus students
The GU registration 2022 fee amount to be paid by the students studying at Gauhati University itself, is to be paid through SBI Collect. The link for the same is provided in the GU registration 2022 PG notice. Students can refer to the notice to make the online payments.
The GU registration 2022 fee amount to be paid by the students studying in the affiliated colleges under Gauhati University, is to be paid in the respective colleges. The fee collection work is to be handled by the college staff.
GU registration 2022 fee structure
For UG students
|Amount in Rupees
|Examination Fees for Major Course
|1st Sem Fee- ₹680
|Examination Fees for General Course
|1st Sem Fee- ₹560
For PG Students
|Amount in Rupees
|Dissertation Fees for LLM Examination
|Eligibility Fees (Payable by PG students yet to be registered under GU)
|Eligibility Fees (Payable by PG students yet to be registered under GU and domicile other than Assam/Last institute attended outside Assam)
GU registration 2022 Helpdesk
In case, any of the students face any technical or non-technical difficulties they may contact at the mentioned help-line numbers, which will remain available from 10 AM to 5 PM. Contact numbers. are: 76368 90402, 76368 90406, 76368 90407, 76368 91204, 76368 91187, 76368 91197.
For more educational news and updates, click here.