Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022: Hyderabad University has recently released a notification and opened the admission portal for postgraduate courses. The application portal for Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022 is live now and interested candidates will have time up to the 20th of October to apply for the same.
All the students, who have appeared in CUET-PG 2022 and wish to apply for Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022 can apply for the different Post-Graduation programs of the University. The desired applicants can find the complete details, starting from the Eligibility Criteria, Courses available, and Steps to apply to the selection procedures in this detailed article
Table of Contents
Who can apply?
- The candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have applied for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET-PG 2022) and appeared for the same, as scores obtained in CUET will be used to prepare the merit lists.
- Also, there are specific eligibility conditions for a few programmes, and candidates can find them on the released notification regarding Admission criteria (Linked Below).
Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022: List of Available Courses
There are various courses in which the students can get enrolled. Besides Masters of Arts (MA) and Masters of Sciences (M.Sc), the students can also get enrolled in various other courses such as Masters of Visual Arts (MVA), Masters of Performing Arts (MPA), and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) under Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022.
For MSc Courses:
|Maths/ Applied Maths
|Plant Biology and Biotechnology
|Microbiology and Immunology
|Animal Biology and Biotechnology
|Neutral and Cognitive Science
|Master of Public Health
|English Language Studies
|Communication (Media Studies)
Other Available Courses:
The intake capacity of various other courses such as MVA, MPA, and MBA under Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022 are given below:
|MVA in Painting
|MVA in PrintMaking
|MVA in Art, History, and Visual Studies
|MVA in Sculpture
|MPA in Music (Vocal/ Instrumental)
|MPA in Theatre Arts
|MPA in Dance: Bharatnatyam
|MPA in Dance: Kuchipudi
|MBA In Health Care and Hospital Management
|MBA in Business Analytics
|Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
|Fees for a single application (Single Course)
|Fees for each additional application
Steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of Hyderabad University
- Click on the tab titled “Admissions PG Programs 2022-23: CUET PG 2022 Ranks”
- Then click the tab showing “Online Application for Admission Counselling”
- The applicants will be directed to a new portal where they can register themselves by clicking on the ‘New Registration’
- Register with your email and generate a password
- Fill out the application form with all relevant data and documents in the listed format
- Submit by paying the application fee
Counseling Process followed under Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022
- The counseling is purely based on the marks secured in CUET-PG 2022 with respect to government regulations on reservations.
- The candidates who are applying under EWS and OBC-NCL are required to submit their NCL and EWS certificates issued on or after 1/4/2020.
- Candidates selected will have to pay their fees via the Samarth Portal. In case the fee is paid by a candidate who couldn’t secure a seat will be refunded automatically.
The important dates under Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022 are described below:
|Opening of online admission application
|Last date of online application
|Publication of merit list
|Notification of short-listed candidates
|Admission fee payment window
|30/10/2022 to 5/11/2022
|Issue of admission letter
|Commencement of classes
- The notifications regarding Hyderabad University PG admissions 2022 for various courses is being given below, please go through them carefully:
- We advise all the students to keep a close watch on the official website for all relevant updates regarding Hyderabad University PG Admissions 2022 in postgraduate programs.
For more Admission updates, click here.