IBPS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy opens for 710 posts; Know all the steps to apply
IBPS Recruitment 2022 has started for 710 posts, ending on the 21st of November, 2022. Follow the simple steps and apply.
IBPS Recruitment 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the IBPS Recruitment examination to be held on the 24th and 31st of December, 2022. The online portal opened on the 1st of November 2022 and the Preliminary examinations will occur on the 24th and 31st of December, 2022.
The IBPS recruitment 2022 is a particular drive that is conducted for 710 vacancies against the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I). Interested candidates can register themselves online through the official portal.
Also read: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 is active now; here is all you should know
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Who can apply?
To apply for the IBPS Recruitment drive, the candidates’ age must not be below 20 years and not exceed 30 years. Besides this, there shall be category-wise age relaxation offered which is as follows:
|Category||Maximum year limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non- creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability||10 years|
How to apply?
Candidates who are willing to register for IBPS Recruitment 2022 can follow the below-mentioned steps while filling up the online application forms:
- First, a candidate should visit the official website of IBPS Recruitment 2022
- Search for the Important Web-Links section
- There, click on the link that reads, “Online Application”
- Proceed to register yourself with the required necessaries
- After this, candidates will now have to log in using their respective credentials
- Here, fill out the online application form with all the essential details and upload the required documents
- Finishing this, proceed to the payment section, and pay the fee amount through any one of the available options
- And submit the online application form
- Take a printout copy of the application form and payment receipt for future reference
The available payment modes through which candidates can make online payments are using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, etc.
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹ 175/–|
|Others||₹ 850 /–|
The Online applications for IBPS Recruitment 2022 started on the 1st of November, 2022. The list of key dates are given below:
|Online application starts on||1st November 2022|
|Online application ends on||21st November 2022|
|Online examination date- Preliminary||24th & 31st December 2022|
|Date of online examination- Main||29th January 2023|
For more educational news, click here.