The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has recently released a notice regarding the extension of registration dates for the January 2022 admission cycle. The registration dates for IGNOU admission to January 2022 session are now extended till 25th March 2022.
Earlier the last date for registration to IGNOU admission January 2022 session was 5th March 2022. In a particular admission cycle, a facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one program only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected.
IGNOU Admission 2022: Steps to register
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.ic
- Click on the ‘online re-registartion link‘ present on the hompage
- A new login page opens, click on the ‘New registration’ link to proceed
- Fill in the registration details and generate the enrollment number
- Enter the required details and upload documents
- Pay the registratin fees and make the final submit
- Download and print out the application from for further references
IGNOU Ph.D. answer key released
The Indira Gandhi National Open University on 7th March 2022 has released the Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for IGNOU Ph.D. 2021 Entrance Examination on its official website.
The IGNOU Ph.D. entrance exam was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 24th February 2022 in 30 Cities across the country in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
For more educational news – click here