The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for registrations for IGNOU 2022 in January sessions. Students can now register themselves for admission till 5th March 2022 for various Open and Distance (ODL) programs and online programs present on the official website. Earlier the last date to register for January 2022 session was till 28th February 2022.
Table of Contents
IGNOU 2022: Steps to register
- Visit the official website – ignou.ac.ic
- Click on the ‘online re-registartion link ‘ present on the hompage
- A new login page opens, click on the ‘New registration’ link to proceed
- Fill in the registration details and generate the enrollment number
- Enter the required details and upload documents
- Pay the registratin fees and make the final submit
- Download and print out the application from for further references
IGNOU 2022 registration links
|Open and Distance Learning Programs
IGNOU 2022 new programs launched
Recently IGNOU has launched several open and distance programs and online courses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate certificates (PG certificates), Postgraduate diplomas (PGD), and other certificate and diploma programs with the aim to provide more educational opportunities for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. Some of the programs are MA English Online, BA Urdu (Honors), BA Sanskrit (Honors), Master’s program on Corporate Social Responsibility.
For more IGNOU related news- Click here