The Indian Institutes of Management is organizing the Common Admission Test (CAT) for the year 2023, for admission into various postgraduate and fellow/ doctorate programmes in Management. The online application portal is open for the interested candidates to register for. The IIM CAT 2023 examination is scheduled to be conducted on the 26th of November, 2023.
Table of Contents
- Age Limit: There is no age limit marked to appear for the IIM CAT 2023 examination.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized University or Educational Institution.
- In the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories, the lowest percentage of marks obtained can be upto 45%.
- Or, the candidate should possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
- Final Year Student:
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- However, it may be noted that such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if they submit a certificate from the Principal/ Registrar of their University/ Institution (issued on or before the date as stipulated by the respective IIM) stating that they have completed all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
How to apply for IIM CAT 2023?
- Visit the website of the IIM CAT 2023 using the link given below
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration for CAT 2023” link
- After completing the registration process, candidates can log in through the registered credentials by clicking on the link “Registered Candidate login for CAT 2023”
- Fill out the application form by entering all the personal and academic details
- Next, select the preferred programmes to study and then choose Interview City for that Programme as per the cities listed from the respective drop-down list
- Make the payment through any of the available payment services
- After completion, submit the form and download a copy of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|For General/ OBC candidates
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Each of the following IIMs is independent to mandate their own eligibility criteria (including academic cut-offs and relative weights) and follow different selection processes.
- However, it is certain that the score of the IIM CAT 2023 examination will be an important component for consideration in the selection process.
- Also, IIMs might use the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short-listing candidates at various stages of the selection process.
- Hereby, it is always advisable that candidates refer to the admissions policies of individual IIMs on their respective websites.
|IIM Bodh Gaya
|Starting of submission of online applications
|2nd of August, 2023
|Ending of submission of online applications
|13th of September, 2023
|Availability of Admit Cards
|25th of October, 2023
|Date of Exam (IIM CAT 2023)
|26th of November, 2023
For more news and updates, click here.