Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Under the Ministry of Defence, the Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has recently released an advertisement for a recruitment drive of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical) and Yantrik (Electronics) positions against 350 vacancies. The registration deadline is on the 22nd of September, 2023. Interested candidates can look out for the details here in this article.
Table of Contents
|Posts||No. of posts|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||30|
|Navik||Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3)|
|Yantrik||Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5)|
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Class 10 passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Class 10 passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Class 10th & Class 12th passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) “AND” Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The age of candidates applying for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 should be between 18 years to 22 years. That means they should be born between the 1st of May, 2002 and to 30th of April, 2006.
- There is also an upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates in posts reserved for them.
The selection process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 is divided into four stages as follows:
- Stage I: Computer Based Test
- Stage II: Assessment & Adaptability Test, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification and Initial Medicals Examination
- Stage III: Document Verification and Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka
- Stage IV: The candidates will need to undergo training at INS Chilkaare
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Date of birth proof (Birth Certificate or Class 10th marksheet)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport)
- Service Certificate/ NOC (if the candidate is serving ICG Personnel or ICG civilian)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable) is required to be uploaded only by candidates availing height relaxation in accordance with Central Govt. regulations
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 using the link given below
- Click on the “Create Account” button and register yourself by entering your basic details
- Then log into the portal and fill up the application form by entering all the required details
- Upload the necessary documents/ images and pay the application fees using the available payment services
- After completion of these steps, download the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|For UR/ OBC candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Nil|
|Starting of submission of online applications||8th of September, 2023|
|Last date to apply||22nd of September, 2023 upto 17:30 hrs|
|Stage-I||Mid/ End December 2023|
|Stage-II||Mid/ End January 2024|
|Stage-III||End April/ Early May 2024|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Advertisement of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023||Click here|
|Link to apply||Click here|
For more news and updates, click here.