The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is now accepting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for various Security Assistant/ Motor Transport (SA/MT) and Multi-Tasking Staff/ General (MTS/Gen) posts. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 drive is conducted against a number of 677 posts in the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
For the application form-filling procedure, the deadline marked is on the 13th of November, 2023. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 can check out the crucial details in this article.
Table of Contents
|Category||MTS/ Gen posts||SA/ MT posts|
|For Security Assistant/ Motor Transport posts||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100 (Level-3)|
|For MTS/ Gen posts||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900 (Level-1)|
The pay scale of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 also includes special security allowances of 20% of basic pay in addition to other government allowances and cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate has applied.
For SA/ MT posts:
- Possession of a valid driving license for Motor Cars (LMV) issued by the competent authority;
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle), and
- Experience of driving a Motor Car for at least one year after obtaining a valid driving license.
- Preferably: Possession of a valid driving license for a Motorcycle issued by the competent authority.
- For Security Assistant/ Motor Transport posts: Not exceeding 27 years as of closing date.
- For MTS/ Gen posts: 18-25 years as of closing date.
- The first tier of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 will consist of an online examination of MCQs carrying 100 marks to be covered in one hour.
- The second Tier will consist of an offline examination of descriptive-type questions carrying 40 marks to be covered in a time frame of one hour.
- The third tier examination of the personality test will be conducted for SA/MT only, which will assess the spoken ability of candidates for 10 marks and the personality test for 50 marks.
The cut-off marks (out of 100) in the Tier-I Exam of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 would be:
- UR – 35
- OBC – 34
- SC/ ST – 33
- EWS – 35
- Photograph Image:
- size: 35 mm (width) x 45mm (height)
- in between 50-100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
- Signature image: in between 50-100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate/ Marksheet pertaining to Class X
- Certificate(s)/ Marksheet(s) pertaining to Class XII or Diploma or Graduation, if acquired
After Tier-II Results:
Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the Tier-II exam of the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023:
- Matric/ Secondary School certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth
- Intermediate/ Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent, if acquired
- Degree or Provisional degree and mark sheet of graduation from a recognized university, if acquired,
- OBC certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority in prescribed proforma as in the official notice
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- SC/ ST certificate, if applicable
- NOC from the present employer, if applicable
- A sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one uploaded
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving Licence (if applied for the post of SA/ MT or both)
- NOC from the present Employer
- Certificate/ document issued from the competent authority in support of age relaxation, if applicable. (Ex-servicemen discharge certificate/ Disability certificate for PwD/ Domicile certificate of victims of riots of Gujarat/ Sikh riots of 1984/ Widow/ Divorcee certificate, Meritorious sportsperson, etc.).
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- First, visit the official portal of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 using the link given below
- Register by entering your personal and contact details
- Login through the ID and password sent through e-mail on your registered e-mail ID
- Select the category and fill up the personal, education qualification details
- Upload the required documents and submit the application fees via SBI EPAY LITE through net banking/ debit cards/ credit cards/ UPI/ challan etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|All candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories||Rs. 500/-|
|Starting of submission of online applications||14th of October, 2023|
|Closing of online applications with submission of fee||13th of November, 2023|
|Closing of online applications with submission of fee through SBI challan (offline branch submission only)||16th of November, 2023 (Banking Hours)|
- For the post of SA/ MT in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II Exams.
- For the post of MTS/ Gen, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the Tier-I Exam alone, provided the candidate is qualified in the Tier-II Exam.
- In case any candidate faces any technical or non-technical difficulties in applying for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, they can approach the help-line number: +91 9986640811.
For more news and updates, click here.