Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank, is inviting applications to fill in vacancies against Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/ Offices across India. The online application process started on August 12, 2023. And the last date to apply is August 26, 2023. Refer to this article for all kinds of relevant information regarding eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates, links, etc.
Table of Contents
Who is eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank?
(i) Educational Qualification:
- Postgraduates in any discipline (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/ One-year Executive-MBA)
- Graduates in Agricultural Science
- Graduates in Law
- Candidates with an MBA in Marketing/ Finance from an Institution recognized by Govt. of India/ UGC/ other Govt. regulatory Bodies will be preferred
- Candidates should be Post-Graduate/ Graduates in a specialized category as of 01-08-2023.
- Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation shall not be eligible to apply.
(ii) Age Limit:
A candidate should be 28 years old as of 01-08-2023 to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023. That is, the candidate must have been born on or after 02-08-1995.
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment?
- Click here to go to the application portal. Next, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- For registration, click on “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen which shall be noted by the candidate for future reference.
- Click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ BUTTON’. Fill in all the details correctly.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Click on the PREVIEW TAB to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ button.
- Finally, click on ‘SUBMIT’ and pay the required amount of fee.
|SC/ ST||Rs. 700|
|For all others||Rs. 800|
The selection process for vacancies in Karnataka Bank will be purely based on an online test, which will be conducted in 9 cities, namely Bengaluru, Chennai, Dharwad/ Hubballi, Hyderabad, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Mysuru, New Delhi, and Shivamogga. The test is expected to be conducted in the month of September 2023.
|Name of the test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Computer Awareness||30||30||15 Mins|
|English Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|General Awareness (Banking, Current Affairs etc.)||50||50||20 Mins|
|Quantitative Aplitude||40||40||30 Mins|
|Descriptive Test of English Language (short notes, Essay type questions, etc.)||2||25||30 Mins|
Important Dates and Links
|Opening of the online application form||August 12, 2023|
|Last date to apply for the same||August 26, 2023|
|Advertisement of Karnataka Bank Recruitment||Click here|
|Link to the Official Website||Click here|
|Link to apply||Click here|
For more job-related news, click here.