Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) is accepting online applications from eligible candidates for admission into the MBA programme for the academic sessions of 2022-24. Candidates who are interested in pursuing the course through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode can apply now. Registrations for MBA Admissions are going on and will be available till the 15th of July, 2022.
Candidates will have to pass an entrance examination in order to get admitted into the two-year MBA programme of the University. The entrance examination for MBA Admissions 2022 will be held online on the 31st of July, 2022.
Table of Contents
Any graduate with 40% marks in major or aggregate in any discipline is considered as an eligible candidate for MBA admissions in KKHSOU.
Exemption from Entrance Test
All the candidates seeking MBA admissions in KKHSOU will need to sit for an entrance examination. However, the candidates will be exempted from Entrance Test if they have:
- Three years of work experience in government, public or private organizations
- Three years of experience as an entrepreneur
- Valid score of 550 & above in MAT, above 135 in CAT, and above 175 in CMAT during the period January 2021 to March 2022.
Candidates seeking exemption from Entrance Test will have to fill up the exemption section in the Application Form and upload supporting documents meeting the criteria mentioned above.
MBA Admissions 2022 in KKHSOU: How to Apply?
- First of all, visit the official website of the university
- Scroll down and click on the link saying ‘Online Application For MBA 2022’ from the important links section of the homepage
- A candidate first needs to register using the “Create Account” process
- Here they will have to provide their email ID and mobile number. The entered contacts must be valid as well as functional and should preferably belong to the applicant as communications will be done only to the registered email address or mobile number
- After registration candidates will be able to log in using the user name and password sent to them in their registered email and mobile number. In certain cases, candidates can retrieve the password from the “Forgot Password” option
- Then they have to enter their personal details and educational qualifications
- Next, they have to upload the required documents as asked in the admission portal
- After finishing this, candidates can proceed to pay the application fees and submit their forms
- Lastly, candidates can download the application form and payment receipt for future references
Here is the list of essential images and documents, that candidates should keep with them while filling up the online application form for MBA Admissions 2022 in KKHSOU. Remember that the documents need to be scanned and their size should be less than 50 KB in jpg/ jpeg/ png format.
- Passport size photograph
- Final Marksheet/ Certificate of the last educational qualification
- Any Photo Identity Card (PAN/ Driving License/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Bank Passbook with address and photo)
- Scanned Signature
- PWD, Caste, BPL Certificate (If Applicable)
- Entrance Examination Exemption Documents (If Applicable)
- Debit/ Credit Card or Netbanking credentials for online payment of application fees
The applicants will need to pay an application fee at the time of online registration, which is the amount of Rs 400. Candidates can choose a payment method as per their convenience from the provided options. The available payment methods consist of Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking facilities.
Candidates having Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from any University/ Institute recognised by UGC/ AICTE and having 75% common courses are eligible to get lateral entry in the 3rd semester of the MBA Programme, subject to clearance of requirement as may be applicable.
Lateral admission will require prior approval from the Parity Determining Authority of the University (as per the provision of Credit Transfer Policy Section 3.5). The candidates will have to apply to ‘The Registrar’, KKHSOU furnishing details of supporting evidence.
Important Dates for MBA Admissions
- Last date of Submission of Application Forms: July 15, 2022
- Date of notification of list of exempted candidates: July 22, 2022
- Notification regarding the entrance test: July 25, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: July 31, 2022
- Date of declaration of results of Entrance Test: August 9, 2022
- Admission to the MBA Programme will start on August 10, 2022, or as per UGC guidelines
Course Fee Structure
The semester-wise fee structure for MBA programmes in KKHSOU is as follows:
- Course Fees = Rs. 10,000
- Other Fees = Rs. 5,000
- Total Fees = Rs. 15,000
We highly recommend the candidates seeking admission into MBA programmes in KKHSOU to keep a close watch on the official website for all the updates, as well as check all the information provided.
For more admission updates, click here.