NIACL Recruitment 2023: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for available vacant Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialist) (Scale-I) posts. The NIACL Recruitment 2023 drive is being conducted against 450 vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online before the 21st of August, 2023.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of NIACL Recruitment 2023
Emoluments & Benefits
- All the hired 450 Officers (Generalists & Specialists) in the Scale-I cadre will get a Basic pay of Rs. 50,925/- in the scale of Rs. 50925 – 2500(14) – 85925 – 2710(4) – 96765 and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
- Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules in force in the Company at the time of appointment.
- The Officers of NIACL Recruitment 2023 will also be entitled to Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
As of 01.08.2023, the candidate’s minimum age must be 21 years and the maximum age must be 30 years. That means, a candidate must have been born not earlier than the 2nd of August, 1993 and not later than the 1st of August, 2002 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible for the NIACL Recruitment 2023.
- Risk Engineers: Engineering (Graduation/ Post-graduation) in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD). Note: Risk Engineering primarily involves Risk analysis and assessment at insured entities considering the coverages of “property damage (fire, explosion, weather damage etc.), “machinery breakdown” and “loss of profit” associated with the material damage and/ or machinery breakdown.
- Automobile Engineers: B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech in Automobile Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD) OR Graduate/ Post-graduate in Mechanical Engineering with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) together with Diploma (at least one-year duration) in Automobile Engineering.
- Legal Officers: Graduate/ Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD).
- Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/ Post – graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD).
- AO (Health):
- M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree OR B.D.S/ M.D.S OR BAMS/ BHMS (graduate or post-graduate) from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the National Medical Commission (Formerly Medical Council of India), Dental Council of India, National Commission for Indian System of Medicine, National Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable) with the prescribed benchmark.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from the National Medical Commission (Formerly Medical Council of India) or Dental Council of India or any State Medical or Dental Council (as applicable for Allopathy or Dental stream respectively); and National/ State Commission for Indian System of Medicine or National/ State Commission for Homoeopathy (as applicable for Ayurveda or Homeopathy discipline respectively) as on the date of his/ her scheduled interview.
- IT Specialists: B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in IT or Computer Science Discipline OR M.C.A with min 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD).
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Hand-written declaration (on white paper with black ink)
The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows, “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
NIACL Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- Visit the official portal for the NIACL Recruitment 2023 by visiting the link given below
- To get registered first, click on the link that reads, “Click here for New Registration”
- Then, click on the “APPLY ONLINE” link to fill out the application form
- Enter all your personal and educational details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Make the payment using the available services
- Lastly, submit the form and take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference
|For SC/ ST / PwBD candidates||Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) (Intimation charge only)|
|All candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST) (Application fee including intimation charges)|
|Starting of submission of online applications||1st of August, 2023|
|Ending of submission of online applications||21st of August, 2023|
|Phase-I Exam of NIACL Recruitment 2023 (Objective)||9th of September, 2023 (tentative)|
|Phase-II Exam (Objective + Descriptive)||8th of October, 2023 (tentative)|
- While filling up the application form for NIACL Recruitment 2023, the candidate’s signature should not be in capital letters. If so, the application will not be accepted.
- For age relaxation, the ECOs/ SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as of 01.08.2023 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of an offer of appointment.
For more news and updates, click here.