NTPC Recruitment 2023: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited or NTPC is now recruiting eligible candidates for the 495 vacancies of Engineering Executive Trainees. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive need to get themselves registered online before the 20th of October, 2023.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of NTPC Recruitment
- The shortlisted candidates for the NTPC Recruitment 2023 will avail of a pay scale of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 (E1 Grade).
- The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training after absorption.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/ University norms (55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates).
- Candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 27 years as of the last date of the online application. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ XSM candidates is applicable as per the government’s Guidelines.
|For OBC||3 years|
|For SC/ ST||5 years|
|For PwBD-General/ EWS||10 years|
|For PwBD-OBC||13 years|
|For PwBD-SC/ ST||15 years|
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of NTPC Recruitment 2023 using the link given below
- Now, click on the button saying “New User | Register”
- Register yourself by entering basic details
- After registration, login using the registered credentials
- Enter all your personal and educational details and complete the form
- Upload the necessary images/ documents and pay the fee using any one of the available options
- Lastly, submit the application form and download it along with the payment receipt for future reference
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM||Nil|
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2023 and must have qualified in the exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2023 performance, from amongst the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
- Further, the candidates will be extended “Offer of Appointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
- Please note that only GATE marks of 2023 will be valid for NTPC Recruitment 2023 of Engineering Executive Trainees.
|Opening of Application Portal||6th of October, 2023|
|Last date to apply||20th of October, 2023|
For more news and updates, click here.