Pragjyotish College has opened the admission portal for postgraduate courses. The application portal for Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022 is open from today, i.e. 11th of August, and interested candidates will have time upto the 15th day of August to apply for the same.
All the students, who wish to apply for Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022 can find the complete details, starting from the Eligibility Criteria, Courses available, and Steps to apply to the selection procedures in this detailed article.
Table of Contents
Who can apply?
- The candidate should have completed their graduation from Gauhati University or any other recognized institutes.
- The candidate should have applied for the Gauhati University Postgraduate Entrance Test (GUPGET) and appeared for the same, as scores of GUPGET 2022 will be used to prepare the merit lists.
Pragjyotish College will admit 67 students to its postgraduate programmes in the new academic session 2022-23. Here is the detailed list of courses available for Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022 along with the number of seats in each subject:
|Postgraduate Courses||Seats Available|
Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Pragjyotish College
- Click on the link saying ‘College Admission Portal’
- Once you are redirected to the admission portal, click on the ‘New Registration’ button
- Now, enter your Email ID and Mobile number, choose postgraduate in the option given to select courses and then request an OTP and submit it
- After registering successfully, candidates have to login into the admission portal and fill up the application form part by part, as instructed on the website
- Next, candidates have to upload their photo, signature, and all the necessary documents
- Lastly, the applicants should pay the registration fees and submit the form
- Also, candidates need to download the Application Form of Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022, as it may be required for future references
During the form fillup for Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022, candidates will be asked to pay Rs. 300 as the registration fee. Candidates can pay the fees by choosing anyone of the payment methods available in the admission portal. The available payment methods are Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, etc.
Once the application process is completed, Pragjyotish College will prepare a merit list of the applicants on the basis of their performances in the Gauhati University Postgraduate Entrance Test (GUPGET) 2022. And candidates can seek admission to their preferred programmes on the 17th of August, 2022 according to the available seats and their ranks in the merit list published on the college website.
|Assamese||Rs. 12,000 per semester|
|Economics||Rs. 16,000 per semester|
|Education||Rs. 18,000 per semester|
|Geography||Rs. 22,000 per semester|
|Geology||Rs. 22,000 per semester|
|Tourism Management||Rs. 15,000 per semester|
|Zoology||Rs. 22,000 per semester|
All the candidates should note the following dates for Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022:
|Starting of the online application process||9th August 2022|
|Last date to submit application forms||13th August 2022|
|Date of Admission (Economics, Geography, Geology, Zoology)||17th August 2022|
|Date of Admission (Assamese, Education)||18th August 2022|
|Date of Admission (Tourism Management)||22nd August 2022|
- Pragjyotish College has released the following notifications regarding admissions into postgraduate courses, please go through them carefully:
- We advise all the students to keep a close watch on the official website for all relevant updates regarding Pragjyotish College PG Admissions 2022 in undergraduate programs.
For more Education news, click here.