The Reserve Bank of India issued a notification on March 21, 2023, inviting applications for RBI Recruitment for Pharmacist for 25 vacant posts to create a panel of pharmacists. It will be a contract basis job with fixed remuneration of 240 days. Interested candidates can submit their forms in offline mode, that is, by postal.
Refer to this article for relevant information including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and important dates and links.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria for RBI Recruitment for Pharmacist
- Matriculation or equivalent examination
- Applicant should possess the minimum qualification of a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University registered under the Pharmacy Act 1948
- Applicants with Bachelor’s degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy can also apply for this post.
- Applicant should be registered with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a pharmacist. Experience with PSBs / PSUs /Government Organizations will be given preference
- Applicant should have a basic working knowledge of computer
Important dates and links
|Starting of registration||March 23, 2023|
|Last date to apply||April 10, 2023|
|Application form||Click here|
The application form should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 1700 hrs. of April 10, 2023. The sealed cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Pharmacist on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
In the RBI Recruitment for Pharmacist, candidates will be selected based on an interview conducted by the RBI. Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of overall education qualifications (PG/ Degree/ Diploma), the distance of residence from various Bank dispensaries, experience with PSBs/ PSUs/ Government organizations/ RBI, etc. Candidates short-listed after the interview will be subjected to a medical examination and document verification process before engagement as a pharmacist.
For more educational news, click here.