Central Bank of India Recruitment: The Human Capital Management Department, Central Bank of India is inviting applications for the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961, and as per the Apprenticeship policy of the Bank.
Candidates selected will be engaged in various offices of the bank in the respective districts. A total of 5000 tentative vacancies are available. The last date to apply is April 3, 2023. Refer to this article for all the relevant information.
Table of Contents
Who are eligible to apply?
- A candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India Provided that a candidate belonging to above categories shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on the cut-off date. However, relaxation in the upper age limit for categories like SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD, etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Engagement of Apprentices will be subject to the candidate’s being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
|Rs 400+ GST
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ All Women
|Rs 600+ GST
|All Other Candidates
Selection Procedure of Central Bank of India Recruitment
The selection will be done based on an online written test and a local language proof test.
The online written examination will consist of five parts i.e.
- Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge
- Basic Retail Liability Products
- Basic Retail Asset Products
- Basic Investment Products
- Basic Insurance Products
Local Language Proof
- The candidate should be proficient in the local language
- The candidate will be required to produce a certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied the local language as one of his/ her subjects
The duration of the exam of the Central Bank of India recruiment will be published along with the call letters.
- Candidates 4 times of vacancies will be called for an interview for checking their suitability for the post. It will be at the discretion of the bank to conduct the interview or dispense with it.
- The merit List will be drawn district-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective districts and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks in the Merit List, such candidates will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order.
Steps to apply for Central Bank of India recruitment
- For the online application form, click here and complete the registration process with all the relevant details asked.
- Next, in the application form, fill all your educational and personal details, upload the documents, and click on next.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- Take a printout of the same for further convenience
Important Dates and Links
|Opening Date for On-line Registration
|March 20, 2023
|Closing Date for On-line Registration
|April 03, 2023
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)
|April 2nd Week
|Visit the official advertisement
For more job-related news, click here.