The Reliance Foundation in its commitment to support and strengthen young people’s access to higher education in India has set up a system to provide Reliance Foundation scholarship for undergraduate (UG) students. The Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023 aims to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities and contribute towards India’s future socio-economic development.
Earlier in December 2022, on the occasion of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s 90th birth anniversary, Mrs Nita Ambani, Founder and Chairperson of Reliance Foundation, announced the Reliance Foundation’s significant commitment to support 50,000 students with scholarships over the next 10 years as part of her vision to empower youth for a better tomorrow. Last year, the Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) scholarships were initiated by the Reliance Foundation, which got a massive response from the students.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023
The Reliance Foundation UG scholarship 2023 aims to support up to 5,000 meritorious students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for their undergraduate college education, empowering them to continue their studies without financial burden. The benefits of this scholarship scheme are:
- 2 lakhs throughout their degree programme
- In addition to the scholarship grant, the Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023 will provide scholars an opportunity to be part of a vibrant alumni network
- An enabling support system that will create a long-term impact on their lives and career trajectories
- The scholarship funds will be distributed over the duration of the programme and also for UG students taking 5-year programmes, the 2 Lakhs will be distributed over the 5-year programme
The eligibility criteria for Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023 are given below-
- The candidate should be a resident Indian citizen.
- Students should have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks.
- He/ she should be enrolled in 1st year of a regular full-time undergraduate degree course in any stream.
- The household income of the candidate’s family should not exceed Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference will be given to candidates with household income of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs or less).
The students applying for the Reliance Foundation UG scholarship 2023 must provide the following documents during their application filling process:
- Personal and Contact Information (Email and Phone Number)
- Academic Info (Class 10, 12 marksheet)
- Achievements and awards
- Supporting Documents (Income certificate)
How to apply?
- First of all, visit the Application Portal of Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023 by clicking on the link given below
- Read the information about the scholarship and then click on the “Click Here to Apply” button given under the Eligibility section
- A registration form will appear, Fill it up and then you will receive the login credentials
- After receiving the login credentials, go to “Application Portal” and login to it
- Next, enter your personal and academic details and then upload all the necessary documents/ images carefully
- Lastly, preview all the details and submit the form
- After this final step, the students will receive a confirmation mail and they will also need to download the application form for future reference
There are 3 stages for the selection for the Reliance Foundation UG scholarship 2023.
Stage 1: Aptitude Test
- All applicants will need to answer an online aptitude test.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes and it will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Components of the test include Verbal ability, Analytical and Logical ability, and Numerical ability.
Stage 2: Initial Selection
In first-level selection, the applications will be evaluated using a combination of aptitude test scores, and academic and personal information.
Stage 3: Selection List Announcement
- Announcement of Scholars – Up to 5,000 scholars.
- All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of merit cum means.
Exam Pattern (Aptitude Test)
|Particulars||No. of MCQs||Time||Marks|
|Verbal Ability||20||20 mins||20|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||20||20 mins||20|
|Numerical Ability||20||20 mins||20|
Syllabus of Aptitude Test
The syllabus of the aptitude test for Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023 is not specific to any particular stream. The details have been provided below:
|Verbal Ability||Tests an individual’s word power ability in spotting errors, sentence completion, attributes of Grammar, reading comprehension etc., to primarily understand the depth of knowledge in the English language.|
|Analytical and Logical Ability||Tests an individual’s ability to analyze the given situation, break down the problem situation, identify the root cause, and provide solutions. This ability helps an individual to help foresee a problem and plan a solution accordingly|
|Numerical Ability||Tests an individual’s ability to solve mathematical problems using their capable reasoning skill to interpret, analyze and arrive at a conclusion with attributes such as ratios, percentages, number sequence, data interpretation etc.|
|Opening date of the online application form||6th September, 2023|
|Closing date of the online application form||15th October, 2023|
|Release of the admit card||Not announced yet|
|Commencement of online test||Not announced yet|
|Release of Final merit list||Not announced yet|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Portal of Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023||Click Here|
|Press Release||Click Here|
|Sample Question Papers||Click Here|
For more scholarship news, click here.