The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has declared the results of the Assam CEE 2022, which is the entrance test for admissions into the engineering colleges of Assam. ASTU conducted the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) on the 31st of July, 2022.
The counselling process for admissions through Assam CEE 2022 will start soon, probably within a month’s time. And candidates can get admitted to their preferred colleges by applying through the Online Counselling Portal for Engineering Colleges of Assam.
Table of Contents
Assam CEE 2022: Steps to check result
- Visit the official website of ASTU, which is astu.ac.in
- Click on the highlighted link that says “CEE 2022 Rank Card”
- Enter your application number and password
- That’s it, download the scorecard and keep it safe for further references
How to get a Photocopy of the OMR Sheet?
If a candidate is not satisfied with the scores of Assam CEE 2022 and wants to crosscheck his/her responses, then such candidates can apply for a photocopy of their OMR sheet. Here are the steps that are required to be followed:
- First of all, candidates need to write an application requesting a photocopy of their OMR sheet. The candidates need to mention their Roll Number, Name, and Address correctly in this application.
- Secondly, they need to prepare a Bank Draft of Rs. 300 in favour of Assam Science and Technology University, payable at SBI, AEC Branch, Jalukbari, Guwahati- 781013, Assam. And the candidate should write his/her Roll No. and name on the back side of this bank draft.
- Lastly, the application and bank draft addressed to the Member Secretary, CEE-2022 should be sent by speed post or by hand at Assam Science and Technology University, Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati- 781013, Assam.
- The letter should reach the authority on or before the 20th of August, and no request will be entertained after 20th August, 2022, in this office under any circumstances.
- Once the application is received, the photocopy of the OMR Sheet will be sent to the address of the candidate, mentioned in the application, through speed post.
- ASTU has also clearly stated that “The photocopy of their OMR sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media”.
ASTU will soon release a detailed notification about the counselling process for admission into various Engineering institutes in Assam. Candidates will then need to register in the Online Counselling Portal for Engineering Colleges of Assam, pay the counselling fees, and then will need to fill up their choice of courses in preferred institutes.
Once the process is completed, a provisional allotment of seats will be made and candidates will need to report to the allotted colleges, along with their documents to get admissions into the courses. In general, the counselling for Assam CEE 2022 goes upto 6-7 rounds and candidates can get their admissions according to it.
|Opening of the Application portal||10th May 2022|
|Last date to submit online forms||31st May 2022|
|Date of Examination (Assam CEE 2022)||31st July 2022|
|Announcement of Results||9th August 2022|
|Starting of the Counselling process||Not announced yet|
For more Education news, click here.