SBI Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting applications for recruitment to its various vacant posts against Channel Manager Facilitator -Anytime Channels (CMF-AC), Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC), and Support Officer Anytime Channels (SO-AC) on contractual basis.
A total of 1031 vacancies have been announced. The selection process is completely based on short-listing and interviews. Candidates who desire to can apply before April 30, 2023, can refer to this article for all kinds of relevant information.
Table of Contents
|Name of the Post
|Channel Manager Facilitator -Anytime Channels (CMF-AC)
|Rs.36,000/- per month
|Channel Manager Supervisor- Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)
|Rs.41,000/- per month
|Support Officer Anytime Channels (SO-AC)
|Rs.41,000/- per month
Eligibility for SBI Recruitment 2023
Age limit: The minimum age limit to apply is 60 and the maximum is 63.
Educational Qualification: No specific educational qualifications are required since the applicants are retired bank staff. Retired personnel having work experience in ATM operations will be given preference. They should possess a Smart Mobile Phone and the skill/ aptitude/ quality for monitoring through PC/ Mobile App/ Laptop or as per requirement.
The selection process of SBI Recruitment 2023 will be purely based on an interview round. The applicants will be called in for an interview and the decision of the interview panel will be considered for selection.
How to apply?
- Click here to fill in the online application form for SBI Recruitment 2023
- If not registered, the candidate shall register herself/himself
- Fill in all the relevant details and note down the application id generated and the password
- Click on submit for the final submission
- Candidates can also check the official advertisement by clicking here
- Recent Photograph
- Brief particular of the experience of the last 10 years (assignment-wise Details) (PDF)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- EWS/ Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) (if applicable)
- Any other document (If Available)
|Starting of the online application process
|April 1, 2023
|Last date to apply online
|April 30, 2023
For more job-related news, click here.