SSC CHSL 2021: The application forms for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2021 are now active from 1st February onwards to 7th March 2022. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notice yesterday on its official website in detail about the SSC CHSL 2021. As per the notice, Tier-I examinations will be conducted on May 2022 and the date for the Tier-II examination will be notified later.
Table of Contents
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01/01/2022 i.e. the candidates should have been born between 02/01/1995 and 01/01/2004.
- Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)
- A copy of your Aadhaar card, and if the Aadhaar Number is not available, then candidates can submit any one of the following ID proof:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- School/ College ID
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination
- Disability Certificate Number, if candidate is a person with benchmark disability.
Application Fees for SSC CHSL 2021
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (One Hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
How to fillup SSC CHSL application form?
- Visit the official website of SSC
- On the Homepage, click on ‘Register Now’ button provided in the ‘Login’ section
- After completion of the registration procedure, you can log in by using your Registration Number and password
- Now, click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Fill in the required details and upload the required documents followed by the fee payment.
Before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’ of SSC CHSL 2021, applicants are suggested to go through the instructions given in the Notice of Examination, that was released yesterday.