The Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia and the Takshashila School of Civil Services, Guwahati have collaborated on a noble initiative and come up with the Super 50 programme, which will be a 10-month free Coaching programme for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. This initiative is sponsored by the State-Level Advisory Committee for Students and Youth Welfare, Assam.
The Super 50 programme will provide quality coaching to 50 Civil Service aspirants and will help them to fulfil their dreams of serving the nation. The application portal for the same is open, and interested candidates have time upto the 5th of October to apply for the same.
Table of Contents
Details of the Super 50 programme
|Program Name||Super 50 Batch for UPSC Civil Services Examination coaching|
|Collaborators||The Sub-Divisional Administration, Rangia and Takshashila School of Civil Services, Guwahati|
|Sponsored by||State Level Advisory Committee for Students and Youth Welfare, Assam|
|Fee||Completely Free (No admission fee/ no tuition fee)|
|Unreserved Seats||30 (open for candidates who are residents of Assam)|
|Reserved Seats||20 (for candidates belonging to the Rangia sub-division)|
- Candidates must be a resident of Assam.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised college/ university.
- Candidates must conform to the age group as per UPSC to appear in the upcoming UPSC Civil Services examination.
Steps to apply
- First of all, click on the link given below to apply for the Super 50 Batch of UPSC CSE coaching
- A Google form will appear on your screen, upload your photo and enter your personal details
- Click on next, enter your address information & educational details
- Lastly, upload your signature and submit the form
- After successful registration for the Selection Test, the Admit Card will be sent to your respective email ID
The selection of candidates for the Super 50 Batch of UPSC Civil Services coaching will be based on the candidate’s performance in an offline Written Test. The selection test will be conducted on October 8th, 2023 (11:00 AM) at Rangia College.
- The Selection test for the Super 50 programme will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options.
- Candidates will get 2 hours of time to complete the paper.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 2 marks and for every incorrect response, 1/3 of marks for the correct answer shall be deducted.
- The will be no negative markings for unattempted questions.
- The test paper will have 7 sections as given below:
|Indian Polity||15 questions|
|Indian Economy||15 questions|
|General Science, Miscellaneous GK, and Current Affairs||15 questions|
|Maths and Mental Ability||15 questions|
Recommended Study Materials
- NCERT Books (9th to 12th standard)
- Assam-related General Knowledge
- Math topics: Number System, HCF & LCM, Average, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, and Percentage
- Mental ability topics: Number Series, Letter Series, Arrangement, Direction Sense Test, BloodRelation, Non-Verbal Reasoning
Important Dates & Links
|Opening of the Application Portal||20th September, 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th October, 2023 (05:00 pm)|
|Date of Selection Test||8th October, 2023|
|Details of the Super 50 Project||Click here|
|Link to Apply||Click here|
|Helpdesk (Call/ Whatsapp)||+91 91015 56980|
|Helpdesk (Email)||[email protected]|
For more education news, click here.