The Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) of Tezpur University is inviting online applications for admission into various Post-Graduate Programmes, they are offering for the Autumn semester (session 2023-24) under Distance Education Mode. The application portal for Tezpur University Distance Education programs is open from June 1, 2023, and interested candidates have time up to August 31, 2023, to submit their forms.
The CDOE, Tezpur University also known as the Centre for Open and Distance Learning was established in 2011 to disseminate knowledge and impart quality education through open and distance learning modes. All the courses offered by CDOE, Tezpur University are approved by Distance Education Bureau, UGC. So, students who wish to apply for Tezpur University Distance Education programs can find complete details, from the courses offered, and eligibility criteria, to the fee structure in this detailed article.
Table of Contents
A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline to apply for any of the following programmes offered in distance mode:
|Name of the course||Program Fees||Minimum Semesters|
|MA in English||Rs. 16,300||4|
|MA in Sociology||Rs. 16,300||4|
|MA in Mass Communication and Journalism||Rs. 16,950||4|
|Diploma in Human Resource Management||Rs. 10,450||2|
|Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management||Rs. 11,800||2|
|Diploma in Child Rights and Governance||Rs. 11,800||2|
While filling out the online application form for Tezpur University Distance Education, candidates will need the following scanned documents:
- Scanned copy of your photograph (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- Scanned signature (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- HSLC mark sheet (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- HSLC admit card (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- HSLC pass certificate(100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- HS Mark Sheet (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- HS Pass Certificate (100 KB – JPG, JPEG, PNG image format)
- Employment ID card (if employed – Optional)
- Valid Photo ID Proof (PAN / VOTER ID Only)
- UG Degree Final Mark Sheet/ Consolidated Mark Sheet
- UG Degree Final Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
Tezpur University Distance Education: How to apply?
- Visit the admission portal and Register by clicking here
- Login to the portal
- Activate your account by verifying your email
- Choose the program (From Dashboard)
- Fill up all the personal details (Part A)
- Upload your photograph and signature (Part B)
- Fill up all the education details (Part C)
- Upload all documents which are mentioned in the Instructions section
- Preview your application, if you need any modification, you can do it from the left panel of the dashboard
- Then click on the final submit button
- You will be redirected to the dashboard from where you can make the payment
- Your payment details will be updated within 72 hours of the payment.
- Now you can take a printout of the filled-up application & payment receipt for future reference
During the registration process for Admission into Tezpur University Distance Education courses, candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ OBC-NCL category will be asked to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee. However, the application fees will be Rs. 250 only for candidates belonging to SC, ST, EWS, and PWD categories.
Important Dates & Links
|Start of the online application process||June 1, 2023|
|Last date to apply for the same||August 31, 2023|
|Link to the online application form||Click here|
|Link to the official notification||Click here|
|Prospectus of Tezpur University Distance Education||Click here|
For more admission-related news, click here.