UGC NET 2022 registration process starts; know how to register, exam dates, etc
The UGC NET 2022 registration has been started for joint sessions (December 2021 and June 2022).
The National Testing Agency is inviting online application forms for UGC NET 2022 registration. This year the University Grants Commission (UGC) has united the UGC NET December 2021 and UGC NET June 2022 cycles. Candidates have to visit the official website of NTA to fill out the exam application forms before the 20th of May 2022.
Earlier, the December 2020 and June 2021 UGC NET exams were held in December and January of 2021 and 2022 respectively and in the same manner, the December 2021 and June 2022 examinations will be held on the 20th of May, 2022. The notice regarding CSIR-UGC NET exams has not been declared till now. The last examinations were held for June-2021, conducted from 29 January to 17 February 2022.
UGC NET 2022 Registration Process: How to register?
Given below are some steps for the candidates to follow while filling up the online application forms.
- The first step for a candidate is that, they have to visit the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, go for the UGC NET 2022 Registration link and click on it.
- For the next step, the candidate must enter the required credentials with care.
- Then proceed to upload the necessary documents. Candidates are required to scan the documents as per the guidelines provided.
- Completing this step will take you to the payment process, there candidates can choose the payment method as per their convenience, through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
- After successfully completing the online application process, make sure you take a printout copy of both the payment receipt and the application form.
Before filling up the online application forms, candidates need to watch out for the required essential documents for UGC NET 2022 registration.
- Copy of Board or University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name.
- Date of BirthType of Identification – Aadhaar Number, Bank A/c Number, Passport Number, Ration Card, or Other Government ID.
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet.
- Candidates’ Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address with Pin Code.
- Four cities for Centres of candidates’ choice.
- Code of NET Subject Code of the subject at Post Graduation level Code of Post Graduation Course Category Certificate.
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates’ e-mail addresses and Mobile Numbers.
- Scanned images in JPG/JPEG format only of candidate’s Photograph in between 10 kb to 200 kb and Signature in between 4 kb to 30 kb.
UGC NET 2022: Exam dates
The online application form for UGC NET 2022 registration, begins on the 30th of April 2022 and shall continue until the 20th of May 2022, 05:00 P.M. Candidates who will appear for the UGC NET examination need to fill their online application forms before the mentioned time period, to avoid unwanted problems and errors while entering the essential details.
Here is a summed-up list of the important key points.
- The online application form starts – 30th of April 2022
- Closing of Online application form – 20th of May 2022
- Last date to submit the UGC NET 2022 registration exam fee – 20th of May 2022
- Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form starts – 21st of May 2022
- Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form ends – 23rd of May 2022
- List of Exam centres –
- Phase 1: 310 examination centres
- Phase 2: Not Announced
- Availability of Admit cards –
- Phase 1: July 7
- Phase 2: 16 September
- Exam Dates
- Phase 1: 9th, 11th, and 12th July
- Phase 2: Between 20th and 30th September
The examination fees of UGC NET 2022 registration for different categories are grouped below.
- Online application fee for General and Unreserved – Rs. 1100
- Online application fee for General-EWS and OBC-NCL – Rs. 550
- Online application fee for SC and ST and PwD and Third gender – Rs. 275
For more education-related news, click here.