The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the scorecard of the Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination June-2021, conducted from 29 January to 17 February 2022. A recent notice from the National Testing Agency (NTA) reads that Candidates who appeared in the Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination held for June 2021 can now avail their exam Score Card by logging in to the official website of NTA.
The examination was conducted on 29th January, 15th February, 16th February, and 17th February 2022 on five subjects via Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in 172 cities of India. This year, the examination was categorized into six different batches for the smooth functioning of the exam.
Table of Contents
Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination June-2021: How to check scorecards
- Go to the official website
- Click the box Joint ‘CSIR-UGC NET examination June-2021 Scorecard’ option
- Enter your Application Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Check your final score card
Number of candidates in 2022
The number of candidates registered in the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2021 examination was 207306, out of which 159824 candidates appeared in the examination for both Lectureship/Assistant Professor and JRF posts.
Some keys to note regarding Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination June-2021
- The post-exam question paper, provisional answer keys and recorded responses of candidates were available in the official website of NTA from 22th of February to 25th of February 2022.
- Candidates who appeared the Joint CSIR-UGC NET examination June-2021 were allowed to Challenge against the provisional answer keys provided. The Challenges received from the candidates were examined by the experts and the final answers were uploaded.
- Regarding the eligibility criteria, self-declaration, various documents and other details of the eligible candidates, NTA clears that it is not responsible for the correctness or genuineness of the information or documents of candidates during the application procedure.
- NTA mentions that their responsibility is limited to inviting online application, conduct of the entrance test, declaration of the scores and providing the complete data to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
- The certificates to the exam qualified candidates shall be issued later by NTA after the declaration of the final result by CSIR.