UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released the notifications regarding the admit cards for Combined Defence Service (II) examinations. The CDS (II) examinations will occur on the 4th of September, 2022. The CDS (I) examination has already commenced on the 10th of April, 2022 and the results were declared on the 18th of May, 2022.
The notification regarding UPSC CDS (II) was released on the 18th of May, 2022. The UPSC CDS examination will recruit 339 candidates for different academies i.e, Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimal, Air Force Academy Hyderabad, Officers’ Training Academy Chennai (Madras), and Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
Table of Contents
Steps to download UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022
To download the admit cards, follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- To Download the admit card
- Candidates can also go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/ and click Download e-admit cards for various examination
- Then you can download the admit card
- After clicking the link, read all the useful instructions (Please take out the printout format of the instructions for further references)
- Go to your application portal through Registration ID OR by your Roll number
- Download the admit card
- Print out your admit card
|DATE OF THE NOTIFICATIONS||18/05/2022|
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION||04/09/2022|
|DURATION OF THE EXAMINATION||ONE DAY|
|LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS||7/06/2022|
|DATE OF UPLOAD||18/05/2022|
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022: Important Notification for the candidates
The candidates need to keep a few things in mind regarding the examination:
- The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination along with proof of Identity (as entered in the Online Application) such as an Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government.
- In case the photograph is not visible or available on the UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022, candidates are advised to carry three identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with the printout of the e-Admit Card at the Venue of the Examination for appearing at the Examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates are also advised to bring a black Ball Point Pen to the Examination Hall.
- In case of any discrepancy or issues in the UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2022, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately at e-mail ID: [email protected] latest by 30th August 2022 to enable the Commission to take a decision on the matter.
For more educational news, click here.