The Union Public Service Commission has recently released an official notice on UPSC Document Verification for CBI posts available for Public Prosecutor in CBI, under Special Cell Section II (SPC-II). This notice is especially for those candidates who wish to represent against its rejection. Many candidates were selected for the post without any prior issues but many of them have been cancelled by the authorities regarding incomplete fulfillment of the criteria of the modalities.
The candidates who will represent in accordance with all the necessary criteria and modalities adopted for shortlisting candidates to be called for interview will have to go through certain principles. The candidates will have to submit their required credentials with the substantive ground(s) or reason(s).
120 students have been selected for the interview process and after the UPSC Document Verification for the CBI posts, more will be selected if they follow proper norms. After the interview, only 43 candidates will be selected. The roll no of the selected and rejected students are available in the official notification.
Table of Contents
UPSC Document Verification for CBI posts: Where and when to submit?
The candidates have to submit their required documents for verification at the official website through an email. The email address is [email protected]. They have to submit the documents along with the subject as REP: 43_APP_ROLL.NO.
The documents for verification must be submitted online before or on the 6th of May, 2022. There will be no more time extension given. Candidates are advised to use the provided time period wisely to complete the whole procedure.
Mails received after the mentioned date would not be entertained. Even if a candidate submits it, they shall not be taken for granted.
UPSC Document Verification for CBI posts has certain modalities to follow.
- OBC Candidates having Community Certificate of Backward Classes have been considered Eligible irrespective of the date of issuance of such certificate provided the same has not been issued after the closing date of the application for the extant post and undertaking for a person belonging to the non-creamy layer will be collected at the time of Interview.
- Community Certificate issued after closing the date of the application for the extant post have not been considered.
- In the case of EWS candidates, an EWS certificate issued for 2020-2021 or issued between Financial Year 2020-21 has been considered.
- The Birth Certificate has not considered valid proof of date of birth.
- Candidates having an OBC Community certificate issued for their respective state list of OBC Community have been considered Not Eligible.
- The candidates possessing experience of seven years of practice at the bar in conducting criminal cases have been considered.
UPSC SPC-2 criteria
The representations which are to be submitted online will be evaluated and examined by the experts after the completion of the submission period. Before moving on to submit the application forms, candidates can check on the modalities adopted on the official website.
In cases where the grounds and reasons indicated are knowledgeable and found to be correct and valid in terms of all the criteria and instructions, then such kinds of applications would be considered to fit in the shortlisted candidates’ list and will be eligible for the UPSC Document Verification for the CBI posts.
On the other side, those submitted applications which do not fit the requirements will remain on the rejection list. However, the same would be examined only with reference to age, category, qualification, experience, and desirable experience which were claimed in the online recruitment application.
For more Education news and updates, click here.