UPSC IFS 2021 Main DAF-II released, know all in detail now
UPSC has opened the portal for Detailed Application Form- II of UPSC IFS 2021, know how to apply and more details.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the commencement date of online application forms for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination or UPSC IFS 2021 in short. UPSC has released the Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) for IFS Main examination for the year 2021 at the official website that is, upsconline.nic.in. Eligible candidates have to fill the DAF-II on or before 28th April 2022.
The online application form fill-up procedure is only valid for candidates who are considered as qualified for the UPSC IFS 2021 Mains examination. No other candidates are allowed to sit in the examination. The Cadre Allocation Policy for the All India Services is for IAS, IPS, and IFoS.
Also read: UPSC CDS Result 2021 declared, know how to check your results now
How to fill out application forms?
For candidates appearing for the UPSC IFS 2021 and in search of steps to fill the online application forms, here are some steps to guide them through the process.
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPSC that is, upsconline.in
- Then click on the IFS Main DAF-II link under “DAF for VARIOUS UPSC EXAMINATIONS“
- Proceed to log in and enter your respective Roll No. and Password
- Then fill out the DAF-II with care and click on the submit button
- After successful completion of the whole process download a copy of the same for future reference.
UPSC IFS 2021 Key Dates
- Starting of online application form fill up – 19th of April 2022
- Closing of online application form fill up – 28th of April 2022
For more Education news and updates, click here.