AMU admission 2023 UG registration started; check steps, courses offered through CUET
The application process for AMU admission 2023 to UG courses has started. Read the article to get complete details.
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the notification for AMU admission 2023 to undergraduate courses for the 2023-24 session. The registration for the various undergraduate has begun on the 15th of February 2023.
The AMU will also intake students to some undergraduate courses based on the scores of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2023 and for the rest of the courses, the admission will be done based on the scores of the Admission / Departmental Test conducted by the university itself.
Also read: ABC ID becomes compulsory for new admissions in Universities; New form of credit transfer to be introduced nationwide
AMU admission 2023 through CUET
The AMU admission 2023 for the below-mentioned courses will be done based on the CUET scores.
|Faculty of Agricultural Sciences||B.Sc (Hons) Community Science|
|Faculty of Arts||B.A (Hons/ Research)|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||B.A (Hons/ Research)|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology||BVoc – Production Technology, BVoc – Polymer and Coating Technology, BVoc – Fashion Design & Garment Technology|
The Following procedure shall be applicable for admission to the Courses of Studies based on CUET Score:
- Register and submit the form for the concerned Course of Study at Aligarh Muslim University on the website: cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Must take the CUET 2022 Entrance Test in the specified Domain/ General/ Languages Sections of CUET for the concerned Course of Study
- Fill Online Application Form of Aligarh Muslim University on the website: www.amucontrollerexams.com for the concerned Course of Study specifying CUET Application number in AMU Application Form.
- Register and participate in Counselling, if shortlisted for admission.
AMU 2023 examination Fee
|B.Sc (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.A (Hons)||600|
AMU Test Centres 2023
The AMU admission 2023 test will be conducted on the following venues
|Aligarh (U.P)||Lucknow (U.P)|
|Kolkata (W.B)||Srinagar (J&K)|
|Khanapara (Meghalaya) (adjoining Guwahati)||Patna (Bihar)|
Steps to apply for AMU admission 2023
- Click on the official website.
- Next, click on the ‘register (for new users) ‘ option.
- Then on the application form enter the registration details like username, and password, and reenter the password, email, candidate’s name, and security code.
- Next, click on the ‘register’ button.
- Enter the other details like personal, qualification, course application, and communication details. Upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Make the final submission and pay the application fee on online mode.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
AMU application 2023 important dates
|Application period for UG program||15th February to 15th March|
|Application period for B.Com (Hons), BA (Hons-FOA), B.Sc (Hons)||15th February to15th March|
|Application last date for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||15th March|
|Application last date for B.A (Hons) Foreign Languages||15th March|
|Application deadline for UG Programmes with a late fee of Rs. 300||22nd March|
For more education news and updates, click here.