Assam NEET UG Counselling 2022: Provisional Merit list released; get complete info
The selection list of 1st round of Assam NEET UG Counselling 2022 is now out, here is all you should know about the admission procedure.
NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Director of Medical Education, Assam has today released the provisional selection list for admission into MBBS and BDS courses in Govt. Medical Colleges of Assam. Earlier this week, students who wish to get admitted to MBBS and BDS courses filled in their choices of preferred medical college.
This year, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admissions into medical courses, NEET UG 2022 was conducted on 17th July 2022 (Sunday). The entrance exam was organized by NTA and the results of the test were declared on the 7th of September, 2022.
Also read: Scooty for Boys under Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022; know details & apply now
Assam NEET UG Counselling: Selection List
All the candidates who had appeared in NEET UG 2022 and have applied for the 1st round of counselling under the Assam State Quota can now check out their names in the selection list (given below).
The selection list contains the following information about each candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- His/ her category & sub-category (if applicable)
- DME Application number
- NEET UG Details (Roll number, Rank, and Scores)
- Name of the College allocated
Here are the key points mentioned in the recent notification from DME, Assam regarding Assam NEET UG Counselling 2022 and admissions procedures:
For EWS candidates:
- An offline verification of documents and spot admission exclusively for candidates selected under the EWS category will be held on 4th November 2022 at 10:00 AM at the office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
- Candidates selected under the EWS category should report on the above-mentioned venue and bring along with them all the necessary documents in original including the Schedule-I Application Form along with necessary Annexures (one set of photostat copies of the same) for admission into 1st year MBBS/ BDS courses for the session 2022 as per “The Medical Colleges and Dental Colleges of Assam (Regulation of Admission into 1st year MBBS/BDS courses) Rules 2017 (Amended upto 2022).
For other candidates:
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission under UR, OBC, and MOBC (including Moran, Motak, Tai Ahom, Chutia & Koch Rajbangshi), SC, STP, STH, Char Area, Ex-Servicemen/ Serving Defence Personnel, Sports quota & PwD (DIVYANG), shall have to report to the respective Principals of the Colleges for admission into MBBS/BDS course (on 2nd to 4th November 2022)
- They should carry the necessary documents in original including the Schedule-I Application Form along with necessary Annexures (one set of photostat copies of the same), as per the schedule published earlier by this Directorate Admission Notice vide No. DME/UG/234/2022/20102, dated 11/10/2022.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission under TGL/Ex-TGL, Freedom Fighter’s, Martyr’s Quota & Extremist Violence Quota shall have to appear for offline verification of documents on 31st October 2022 as per the Educational Notice published earlier by this Directorate vide letter No. DME/UG/234/2022/20694, dated 26/10/2022.
|Online registration for 1st round of counselling||17th to 21st October 2022|
|Online filling of choices||23rd to 25th October 2022|
|Online locking of choices||25th October 2022|
|Processing of Seat allotment||26th to 28th October 2022|
|Release of provisional selection list||29th October 2022|
|Reporting/ Joining||2nd to 4th November 2022|
|Online registration for 1st round of counselling||Not announced yet|
Notices about Assam NEET UG Counselling
- Here are some of the important notifications related to Assam NEET UG Counselling 2022, please go through them carefully:
- We advise all the students to keep a close watch on the official website of DME, Assam for all relevant updates.
For more such news and updates, click here.