Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2023: The official notification for the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2023 has been recently released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam. All the candidates, who are eligible and interested can apply online for admission into 3 years Diploma in Engineering and Technology Courses in various State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seats allotted by the Govt. of India) for the 2023-2024 academic session.
Table of Contents
In order to be eligible for admission through Polytechnic Admission Test 2023, candidates are required to pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination in a single attempt, with Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects. They must have passed the Theory and Practical examinations in Mathematics and Science as individual subjects. Additionally, the candidates must obtain the minimum marks as per their respective categories, as mentioned below:
|Category||Minimum Average Percentage of Marks in Maths & Science|
|General/ OBC/ MOBC||40%|
The age of the candidates appearing for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2023 will be calculated as on 31st December 2023, and the maximum permissible age limit for the same is as follows:
|OBC/ MOBC||20 Years 6 Months|
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||23 Years 6 Months|
PAT 2023: Exam Details
- Tentative Exam Date: 11th or 18th or 25th June 2023 (Sunday)
- Time of Exam: 10 AM to 12 PM
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Subjects of Exam: Mathematics and Science
- Full Marks: 100 Marks
How to Apply?
- First of all, visit the official website of DTE Assam
- Now, click on the link given to apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2023
- Once you are redirected to the application portal, read all the instructions given and click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Next, click on the link for registration and complete it
- After registration, log in using the registered Mobile Number/ Application No. and Date of Birth
- Complete the form with relevant information, upload the necessary documents, and then pay the application fees of PAT 2023
- Lastly, download the Registration Slip and keep it safe for future references
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- along with bank charges for PAT 2023.
- Online: Applicants have the option to use State Bank Collect as a means of paying their application fee, which enables payment through various methods such as Debit cards, Credit cards, Net Banking, or UPI.
- Offline: After completing the online application, a Cash Deposit form can be generated from State Bank Collect, which can be used to make payment in cash at any State Bank of India branch.
|Link to apply for Polytechnic Admission Test 2023||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
Key Dates of Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2023
|Opening of the Application portal||10th April 2023|
|Last Date to apply||5th May 2023|
|Admit Card Issue Date||will be notified soon|
|Date of Admission Test||11th or 18th or 25th June 2023 (Sunday)|
For more such news, click Here.