Biswanath College has opened the application portal for admissions into BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BCA courses. The application portal for Biswanath College Admissions 2022 is open from the 1st of July, and interested candidates will have time upto the 10th of July to apply for admissions.
All the students, who wish to apply for Biswanath College Admissions 2022 can find the complete details, starting from the Courses available, Eligibility Criteria, and Steps to apply to the selection procedures in this detailed article.
Table of Contents
Courses Available at Biswanath College
Biswanath College is offering 4 courses in Arts (Humanities), Science, Commerce, and Computer Application. Here is the detailed list of courses along with the Subjects available in each program.
(a) Subjects in Science Stream (B.Sc)
|Honors & Regular
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Geography
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Statistics
(b) Subjects Available in Arts (Humanities) Stream (BA)
|Honors & Regular
|Assamese, Economics, Education, English, Political Science, History, Geography, Philosophy, Mathematics (Available only for Honors)
|English, Assamese, Hindi, Nepali, Bodo
|Economics, Education, English, Political Science, Assamese, History, Geography, Philosophy, Hindi, Nepali, Bodo
(c) Subjects Available in Commerce Stream (B.Com)
|Investing in Stock Market, Micro Economics
(d) Bachelor’s in Computer Applications (BCA)
Who Can Apply?
- Any candidate who has qualified or appeared this year in the Class 12th or equivalent examination from any of the recognized state and central boards of India is eligible to apply for Biswanath College Admissions 2022.
- The candidates, who have passed Class 12th or equivalent examinations last year or before can apply for admissions too, however, they will need to produce a gap certificate.
While filling out the application forms for Biswanath College Admissions 2022, candidates need to keep the following documents/ images ready with them:
- Scanned copy of HS Mark sheet & certificate.
- Scanned copy of HSLC Admit Card or Certificate/ birth certificate as proof of age.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ EWS/ Differently-abled certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of BPL card (if available)
- Front page of bank passbook of self or parents.
- DHE Unique ID No. (The Unique ID can be generated through the DHE web portal.
- Co-curricular activities certificate, if any.
- Any one of the following documents as ID proof:
- Voter’s card of self/ parents.
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- BPL Card of the family.
- Aadhar Card of self/ parents.
- Gap certificate issued by the competent authority, if necessary.
- All the documents will be physically verified later on. If any information provided by the applicant is found to be false during verification, his/her seat will be forfeited from Biswanath College Admissions 2022.
Biswanath College Admissions 2022; Steps to Apply
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Biswanath College.
- Scroll down and click on the “Click Here To Apply” text and then the will be redirected to the admission portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill up the form and upload the required documents.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Lastly, download the acknowledgment form, it will be required at the time of admission. The acknowledgment form of Biswanath College Admissions 2022 will also be sent to you through the email submitted.
Biswanath College Admissions 2022 will be completed purely on a merit basis. The selection procedure is largely based on the performance of students in the last examination qualified. The policy of reservation of seats is strictly in accordance with Government rules.
Admission Requirements and General Rules
Photocopies of self-attested mark sheets are needed to be submitted with the Admission Form. But the original testimonials must be produced at the time of the interview for Biswanath College Admissions 2022.
- In the case of a Break of studies, the ‘Gap Certificate’ from a magistrate verifying character and stating the reasons for the inability for prosecuting studies during the gap period must be submitted with the Application Form for admission.
- Selection of the students for admission is normally done on the basis of the results of the last examination passed. The policy of the reservation of seats is strictly in accordance with the Govt norms.
- If selected, admission must be taken on the specified day.
- If any candidate fails to be present on the admission day owing to unavoidable reasons, his/her guardian/ representative may take the admission, producing all the original documents. Otherwise, no claim for admission will be entertained later on.
- Fees will be notified at due time.
- A Guardian’s declaration authorising the college authority to take action against his/her ward if he/ she violates the Rules and Regulations of the College must be enclosed in the application form for admission.
- The student seeking admission from the other states or universities must submit a Migration certificate within 3(three) months from the date of their admission.
- Documents (Original) required at the time of Admission
- Hostel facilities are available for female students only and seats are allotted to the applicants on a merit basis only.
How to get Free Admission?
- For this, the candidate must have an income certificate of parents showing the annual income of the family is less than 2 Lakh rupees.
- While filling up the form the candidate should click on the “Free” button in the “Admission Type” section. Failing to do so will result in paid admission of the candidate.
- Also, the candidate will have to upload the income certificate while filling out the application form.
Admission Help Desk
If any candidate faces any issue or has some queries, he/she can contact the following people from Biswanath College Admissions 2022 help desk:
|Biswanath College, Biswanath Chariali,
Dist: Biswanath, Assam, Pin: 784176
|College Phone No.
|College Email address
|Nayan Jyoti Guwala, President, Biswanath College Students’ Union.
|Kushal Sharmah, General Secretary, Biswanath College Students’ Union
We also advise the candidates to keep an eye on the official website for further updates.
For more educational news, click here.