Dibrugarh University has opened the application portal for admission into the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programmes. The forms for Dibrugarh University Admission 2022 in BCA, B.Pharm & M.Pharm courses are open from the 27th of June and will be available till the last week of July (Detailed dates below).
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Dibrugarh University Admission 2022
(a) For the BCA course:
- A candidate must be a 12th (10+2) passed with 45% marks in aggregate with Maths/ Commercial Arithmetic/ Statistics as one of the subjects in 12th (10+2), wherein pass mark is a must.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to candidates of reserved categories.
(b) For B.Pharm course:
- For seats under the State-sponsored category of Assam, the eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates should have valid PRC from Assam
- Candidate must be a 12th Science passed from AHSEC or equivalent board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as the subjects
- Or, the candidate must have passed 2 years of Diploma in Pharmacy examination from any Institute of Assam recognized by the PCI and AICTE
- For seats under the State-sponsored category of the North-Eastern States other than Assam, candidates should meet eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- For seats under the Endowment category, candidates from any state who meets the eligibility conditions mentioned above will be considered.
- For admission against 7 vacant seats of B.Pharm 1st year through lateral entry in B.Pharm. 3rd semester with D.Pharm qualification under Endowment category, candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and interview. They can be from any state with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy from any Institute recognized by PCI and AICTE.
- For admission into 5 seats under the EWS category against Endowment seats (supernumerary), candidates should meet eligibility conditions as mentioned in the first point.
(c) For M.Pharm course:
For candidates to get admitted in the M.Pharm programme in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy & Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacology, here are the eligibility conditions:
- Candidates should have passed the B.Pharm with 55% marks from an Institute/ College/ University, which is recognised by AICTE and PCI.
- The candidate who has appeared in the 8th-semester examination of the B.Pharm programme and is waiting for their results can also apply, but they will need to get the results before admission.
- Preference will be given to GPAT-qualified candidates.
- Admission in the sponsored seats and the seats under the EWS category (supernumerary) will be filled up as per approved rules of the University.
How to apply?
- First of all, a candidate must visit the Application Portal of Dibrugarh University
- Then click on the ‘Register’ button to register themselves. Doing this will require the candidates’ phone number, email ID, and a password
- Once the registration is completed, login to the portal using your mobile number and the password entered in the previous step
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ button, corresponding to the respective course
- Next, fill up the application form step by step, candidates will need to enter their personal info, and academic details, then upload the essential documents in the mentioned format
- After completion of filling up the admission form, the candidate will need to click the button saying “Submit and Review”. A preview of the filled-up form will be displayed. Candidates are advised to carefully cross-check the information and if anything needs to be corrected at this stage, they can go back and edit.
- After completion of this step, candidates can pay the application fees by clicking on the ‘Pay now and submit the application’ button.
- Lastly, candidates can download and take a printout of both the payment receipt and application form for Dibrugarh University Admission 2022 in BCA, B.Pharm & M.Pharm courses.
At the time of filling out the online application forms for Dibrugarh University Admission 2022, the applicants will need to pay an amount of Rs. 700/- as an application fee. The amount can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking facility.
Candidates who have applied for Dibrugarh University Admission 2022 in BCA, B.Pharm and M.Pharm programmes will be listed accordingly on a merit list against the available 60 seats, 50 seats, and 30 seats respectively. The final merit list prepared will be available on the official website and candidates having their names on the merit list can visit the university portal to pay the admission/ course fees and get admission into the corresponding courses on the scheduled dates.
All the candidates should note the following dates for various steps involved in Dibrugarh University Admission 2022 in BCA, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm programmes:
|Events||BCA Course||B.Pharm Course||M.Pharm Course|
|Starting of the application process||27-06-2022||27-06-2022||27-06-2022|
|Last date to submit application forms||24-07-2022||31-07-2022||25-07-2022|
|Publication of merit lists||29-07-2022||Not announced yet||Not announced yet|
|Date of admission||18-08-2022||Not announced yet||Not announced yet|
We advise all the students to keep a close watch on the official website for all relevant updates regarding Dibrugarh University Admission 2022 in BCA, B.Pharm, and M. Pharm programmes.
For more Education news, click here.