All about CTET 2022 Examination; know all details now
CTET 2022 application process is set to begin soon. Read the detailed article to know more about important dates, examination city, and more.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will be inviting applications from eligible candidates for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination to be held for the year 2022. The CTET 2022 examination will be a Computer Based Test to be conducted between December 2022 and January 2023. Interested candidates can register themselves online through the official portal.
Also read: Scooty for Boys under Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022; know details & apply now
How to apply?
Candidates who are willing to register for CTET 2022 can follow the below-mentioned steps and keep the below-mentioned documents ready while filling up the online application forms.
Documents required for CTET 2022
- Aadhaar card
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of highest qualification
- Valid identity proof
- A scanned photograph of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format, 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 10 kbs and 100 kbs
- Scanned signature of the candidate in jpeg/jpg format, 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 3 kbs and 30 kbs
Steps to follow
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education
- Then register themselves with the essentials
- And login to fill out the CTET 2022 application form
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions given with care before clicking on the ‘Proceed to Apply Online button
- After this, go on to fill in the required necessary details
- On completion of the details filling section, proceed to the payment section
- Then on finishing all the steps, download and take a printout copy of the CTET 2022 application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
Candidates who are interested in registering for CTET December 2022 will have to pay an application fee, which is categorized as follows :
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Starting of Online applications||31st of October, 2022|
|Last date of Online applications||24th of November, 2022|
|Last date of Payment||25th of November, 2022|
|Examination date||not yet announced|
- If the total capacity of a particular city is full during the completion of the application process or making payment of the examination fee or updation of the transaction on the portal, the candidate will be given the option either to select any other city or cancel the transaction.
- If a candidate cancels the transaction, the full fee will be refunded to his/her account as per the mode of payment and the application will not be considered for this examination of CTET.
- The candidates, who complete the online application process and pay the fee on first cum first served basis, will be allotted the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city.
- The request for a change of examination city will not be accepted in any case.
For more Educational news and updates, click here.