CUET PG 2022: Correction window is open for 2 days, know complete details
The correction window for CUET PG 2022 is now open. Read the article for the latest updates and changes by NTA for CUET PG 2022.
The online application forms for Common University Entrance Test for postgraduate admissions, i.e. CUET PG 2022 are now available for editing and modification purposes. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is providing the provision of making changes in a few particulars of the online application form of CUET PG 2022 till the 22nd of July, 2022.
NTA also released a notification on the 12th of July regarding the opening of the correction window. The notice said that looking into all of the representations received from the candidates, the examination authorities have arranged a correction session of the online application forms.
Also read: CUET PG 2022 examination is to be held on the last week of July; Know all details here
Dates for Correction in CUET PG 2022 Forms
The candidates who have registered online for the CUET PG 2022 can now edit or modify their particulars in the form. But, the duration of the error correction session is limited to a specific period. Therefore, the candidates must edit their necessary information within the provided period. The dates of the same are mentioned below:
- The correction window is open from the 20th of July, 2022.
- And it will be available till the 22nd of July, 2022 up to 11:50 PM.
Once the provision period is over, no candidate will be allowed to change the online application form. And NTA will not entertain any excuses under any circumstances.
How to edit your information?
All the candidates who have filled out the online application forms can now edit their information by visiting the official website of CUET PG 2022. They will need to sign in on the application portal and then they will get the option to edit the details provided earlier. Candidates should note that they will get only a single chance to make any correction in the particulars earlier provided.
A candidate will have to pay an additional fee amount wherever applicable while doing the corrections. The payment options available for paying the additional fee by a candidate are Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking, or they can even pay using UPI services like PAYTM.
- All the candidates need to carefully check the eligibility of the courses offered by the universities where the applicant is desirous of taking admission.
- It will be the applicant’s sole responsibility to check the course, eligibility, and the university offering the course.
- The University of Hyderabad has withdrawn the course M.Sc. Ocean and Atmospheric Science (PGQP34) as informed vide Corrigendum II dated 3 June 2022. Students who had already applied prior to the withdrawal are requested to make modifications.
- JNU has withdrawn the course Development and Labour Studies from (PGQP20) and placed it under a new paper code (PGQP79) as mentioned in Corrigendum III dated 9 June 2022.
- BHU has withdrawn the courses Jyotish Phalit and Jyotish Ganit from (PGQP74) and placed them under new paper codes (PGQP80) and (PGQP81) as mentioned in Corrigendum IV.
- The University of Jharkhand has withdrawn courses Sanskrit (PGQP14) and Psychology (PGQP46).
- Delhi Technology University has withdrawn from CUET (PG) 2022 as mentioned in the Corrigendum-V, issued on 20 June 2022.
All relevant notifications
To know more about the changes and updates on CUET PG 2022, candidates can check out the following notifications released by NTA in the last 2 months.
|Date of Notification||Links|
|19th July||Click here|
|16th July||Click here|
|7th July||Click here|
|25th June||Click here|
|23rd June||Click here|
|20th June||Click here|
|18th June||Click here|
|9th June||Click here|
|3rd June||Click here|
|28th May||Click here|
For more Education news, click here.