The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards of the Common University Entrance Test for admissions into undergraduate programmes. The CUET-UG 2022 Admit Cards are now available on the official website and candidates can download them by using their application numbers and passwords.
Earlier on the 11th of July, NTA released the advance intimation of exam centres for candidates, who are going to appear in CUET-UG 2022. The advance intimation was just to help the candidates, who need to move to other cities, so they can plan their journey and be able to appear in the exam without any hassle.
Table of Contents
How to download CUET-UG Admit Cards?
- Visit the official website of CUET-UG 2022
- Now click on the ‘Sign in’ link given on the top menu
- Enter your application number and password, then fill in the captcha code
- That’s it, download your admit card by clicking on the given button
- And then, take a printout of the same
CUET-UG 2022: Exam Pattern
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and the paper will be of objective type with Multiple Choice Questions. The CUET-UG 2022 will have 3 sections as mentioned below:
|Questions to be Attempted
|Section I (Language Test)
|40 questions out of 50
|45 mins for each language
|Section II (Domain Test)
|40 questions out of 50
|45 mins per subject
|Section III (General Test)
|60 questions out of 75
Syllabus for CUET-UG 2022
- Section I: This section of the test paper will be on languages, and candidates’ abilities will be tested through Reading Comprehension, based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary].
- Section II: The second section of the paper will have questions from the domain/ subject, that a candidate has chosen while filling up the forms. NTA has released MCQ based syllabus for all the subjects, and candidates can check them by clicking here.
- Section III: The third section of the paper will have questions about General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning, and Logical & Analytical Reasoning.
Medium of examination
There will be 13 mediums of the examination, i.e. Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu and candidates can choose the language as per their choice while filling out the application forms.
|Starting of Online registrations
|6th April 2022
|Last date for submission of Application forms
|31st May 2022
|Release of Admit Cards
|12 July 2022
|Dates of Examination
|From 15th July onwards
|Announcement of Results
|Not informed yet
Important points regarding Admit Cards
- NTA will issue separate Admit Cards for the subjects covered in Phase-II of CUET-UG 2022 (if any candidate has opted for those subjects).
- Candidate must carry any one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof:
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo
- Ration Card
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items to the examination hall:
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport size photograph for pasting on the Attendance Sheet
- Original valid ID proof
- No candidate is allowed to enter the Centre wearing his/her own mask. Mask will be provided at the Centre. Personal masks will be disposed of in a closed pedal push bin provided at the Centre.
- PwBD candidates must bring a PwBD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwBD category.
- The Scribe provided by the NTA must also carry his/ her own Self Declaration (Undertaking) regarding educational qualification, passport size photograph, valid government identity, and self-declaration (Undertaking) regarding COVID-19 (as per the format).
For more Admission news, click here.