Dibrugarh University has recently released the Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 notice for B. Pharm. The Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) program is of 8 semesters over a duration of four years.
Table of Contents
B. Pharm program
(A) Seats under the state-sponsored category of Assam
Candidates having valid PRC of Assam shall fall under this category
- Passed (10 + 2) examination from Science stream from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics as the subjects.
- OR Passed the two-year Diploma in Pharmacy examination from any Institute of Assam recognized by PCI and AICTE.
(B) Seats under the state-sponsored category of North-Eastern states other than Assam
The seats will be filled with candidates sponsored by concerned North-Eastern states other than Assam with eligibility criteria the same as above para A.1.
(C) Seats under the Endowment category
Candidates from any state satisfying the eligibility criteria same as para A.1 can apply and will be selected based on merit.
(D) Candidates through lateral entry in B. Pharm. 3rd semester with D. Pharm. qualification under the Endowment category
- No. of vacant seats-5
- Passed a two-year Diploma in Pharmacy examination from any state recognized by PCI and AICTE. Candidates will be selected based on merit and in the interview.
(E) Seats under the EWS category against Endowment seats (supernumerary)
- No of seats- 5
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions on para A.1 can apply and will be selected on the basis of merit.
The seat distribution for the Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 for B. Pharm are as follows-
|07 (General-03, SC-01, ST-01, D. Pharm-02)
|29 + 02 (Reserved for wards of Assam Refiles personnel)
|EWS Endowment Category
- Candidates seeking Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 for B. Pharm against seats reserved for SC/ ST must submit their caste certificates.
- Candidates seeking admission against lateral entry in 3rd semester must submit their hospital training completion certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For seats reserved for ‘Wards of Assam Rifles Personal’ the candidate has to send their bonafide certificate to the e-mail id: [email protected]
- Incomplete or late receipt of the application will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates for Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 for B. Pharm will be called for counseling at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University.
Online Application Procedure
The steps for Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 for B. Pharm. are as follows-
- Visit the official website www.dibru.ac.in
- Then click on Application Portal (New application) on the right side of the home page
- Candidates need to register by clicking on the Register option by providing their name, mobile number, and password
- After registration, Login using your mobile number and password.
- After login, click on Apply option corresponding to B. Pharm Program which will lead to the application form. Then-candidate need to fill up the application form step by step.
- On completion of the fill-up of the form, click on Submit and Review.
- Next, click on ‘Pay now & submit the application’. Application fees are Rs 750/-.
The category-wise admission fees B. Pharm program under Dibrugarh University admission 2023-24 are as follows-
|Rs. 6,188/- per year approx
|Rs. 48,788/- per year approx
|Hostel Admission fee (if allotted)
|Rs. 2,900/- per year approx
|Start of online application
|22nd May 2023
|Last date of online application
|30th June 2023 (till 11: 55 pm)
For more education news and updates, click here.