The office of the Registrar of Dibrugarh University has released a notification on 28th March 2022 regarding the Dibrugarh University College Transfer process. The notice informs that with the approval of the honorable Vice-Chancellor of Dibrugarh University, all interested students who want to change their present institution and shift to some other college can now do so. The application process for transfer of college/ institute will be open for one month from 4th April 2022 onwards. Also, applicants must note that this facility is applicable only to students of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com courses.
Dibrugarh University college transfer form
The University has already released an application form for the process which contains two parts namely Part-A and Part B. And interested students, who wish to change their present institutions by Dibrugarh University College Transfer Process can download the application form, fill it up and submit it to the concerned authorities.
The Part-A of the form contains slots for General information about the candidate like- Name, Address, Contact Details, Name & Address of the College/Institute presently studying, Class presently studying, Name of the College from where the transfer is sought & from where admission is sought and the reason for seeking Transfer (to be supported by documentary evidence).
The second part of the application form mainly contains declarations from all the concerned people, i.e. as listed below:
- Declarations by the Applicant
- Declaration by the Principal of the College from where the transfer is sought
- Declaration by the Principal of the College where admission is sought
Applicant must note that the permission for the transfer of college/ institute will be granted by the University only in the month of July and December of every academic session. And in no circumstances, the University shall grant permission for transfer beyond these months.
Documents required for Dibrugarh University College Transfer
To complete the college transfer process, the students have to provide the following documents along with the information required in Part-A and Part-B:
- Documents to justify the reason for transfer
- Transfer Certificate from the College from where the transfer is sought
- Class Attendance Certificate from where the transfer is sought
- Records of Internal Assessment of all previous semesters from where the transfer is sought
- Attested copies of mark sheet of all previous semesters
- Admission Receipts of all previous semesters
Additionally, the applicant will have to pay a Dibrugarh University College Transfer fee of rupees one thousand only while submitting the forms.
For more educational news and updates – click here.