Dibrugarh University has released the examination routine for undergraduate 5th-semester students enrolled in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com (CBCS) courses in all the colleges affiliated with Dibrugarh University.
The UG 5th semester examination will commence on 24th February 2022, with Core Course 11 paper for Honors students parallelly Discipline Specific Elective (DSE) papers for Non-Honors students on the first day of examination. All these scheduled examinations will end on 21st March 2022.
Usually, the 5th-semester examinations are held in the month of November-December. But this year, due to the COVID pandemic, the schedule is slightly delayed; as a consequence of which the examinations are shifted to February-March.
Dibrugarh University UG form fill-up
The office of Registrar, Dibrugarh University has also released a notification regarding the examination form fill-up. The notice mentions that the web portal for examination form fill-up for B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com students studying in 3rd and 5th-semester (CBCS) under Dibrugarh University will be opened from 1st February 2022.
The link for submitting the online application form by the students as well as approval of students by the college for appearing in the 3rd and 5th-semester examinations will be available from 1st February onwards to the midnight of 8th February.
How to fill Exam form?
- Visit the Dibrugarh Universities Examination Portal
- Selec the Academic Year as 2021-22 and then select your examination
- Use your Mobile number and password to login (that you prepared while registrations)
- Select your subjects and save the Application form
- Pay the fees as instructed in the dashboard
- That’s it, wait till your examination form gets validated by your college
- Please take a printout of the generated form and the payment reciept for future references.
For more educational news and updates, click here.