EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023: The Export-Import (EXIM) Bank of India has issued a job advertisement, seeking to fill 45 Management Trainee posts in the Banking Operations, Digital Technology, Rajbhasha, and Administration. The application procedure for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 is open now and the deadline is on the 10th of November 2023. Candidates willing to apply for it can check out the crucial details in this article.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023
|Category/ Post||Banking Operations||Digital Technology||Rajbhasha||Administration|
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000/- will be paid during the period of training.
- Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM-I) as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of a training period for one year in the Bank.
- The pay band for Deputy Managers (JM-I) appointed in the service of the Bank shall be (36000 – 1490 – 46430 – 1740 – 49910 – 1990 – 63840) as per the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) 11th Bipartite Settlement.
The age of candidates applying for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 must not be below 21 years and not above 28 years as of October 01, 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be as below:
- SC/ ST: 5 years (33 years)
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years (31 years)
- PwBD: 10 years (38 years)
- PwBD-OBC (NCL): 13 years (41 years)
- PwBD-SC/ST: 15 years (43 years)
The post-specific educational qualifications to appear in the exam of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 are given below:
(a) Banking Operations:
- For Graduation, a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent Cumulative Grade point average (CGPA) is required.
- For Post Graduation (MBA/ PGDBA or an equivalent program) with a specialization in Finance, or if you are a Chartered Accountant (CA), you need to have completed a post-graduation program with a minimum 2-year full-time duration, focusing on Finance and must have achieved a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- If you are a CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Candidates who have taken their final examination in Post Graduation or Chartered Accountancy and are anticipating their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
(b) Digital Technology:
- A minimum requirement of 60% or an equivalent grade is expected for candidates holding a B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electronics & Communication, OR
- Alternatively, for candidates with an MCA degree, a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA is required in both Graduation and the MCA program.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA in their Graduation.
- A Master’s Degree from a recognized university with specific language requirements:
Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level, OR
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level, OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi as the medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level, OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as the medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level, OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English with both Hindi and English as either a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
- There are also other desirable criteria for recruitment under the Rajbhasha category. Please go through the official notice given below.
- B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA, OR
- Post Graduate degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management or Facilities Management, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The selection procedure of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 will comprise an Online Test that includes objective and descriptive-type questions.
- Then candidates shortlisted based on the scores of the descriptive part of the written test will be called for a Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be given the option to respond to objective-based questions in either Hindi or English language. However, the descriptive English paper will only be given in English.
- The final cutoff will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Descriptive questions and Interview.
(A) Objective Type
The total time allowed for the first stage examination of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 will be 80 minutes. This section will be of Qualifying Nature, which means Answers to descriptive questions will be checked only for those candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Objective test as determined by the Bank.
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Computer Knowledge/ Aptitude||20||20|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the Banking industry||20||20|
|Data analysis and interpretation||20||20|
(B) Descriptive Paper
The total time allocated for the descriptive paper is 100 minutes. Candidates should note that scores of the Descriptive paper will be considered while shortlisting for interview.
|English Paper||Essay- 1 Question||15 Marks|
|Letter Writing- 1 Question||10 Marks|
|Professional Knowledge||5 Questions||75 Marks|
|Total||7 Questions||100 Marks|
(C) Interview & Final Selection
- The last stage of the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 is the interview round.
- The final list for the selection in EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023 shall be drawn based on the overall performance of the candidate in the Written examination and interviews.
- The marks obtained in the Descriptive examination out of (100 with 80% weightage) and interview (Out of 100 with 20% weightage) shall form the basis for the final selection.
- The candidates will also need to undergo a Psychometric test conducted by the Bank before appearing for the interview. No mark shall be allotted for the same.
The following documents are required to apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate (if Applicable)
- Graduation document
- Post Graduation mark sheet (Wherever Applicable)
- Written Declaration
How to apply?
To apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023, the candidates must follow these steps:
- The candidate must click on the ‘Online Application Portal’ option as directed below in the Important Link section
- They must register using their name, email, and their phone number
- Next, log in using the username and password communicated to the registered phone number and email
- Enter the personal details and information about educational qualifications
- Upload the necessary images/ documents and pay the fee using any one of the available options
- After completing these steps, preview all the information entered and submit the form
- Lastly, download the application form and the payment receipt for future reference
|General and OBC candidates||₹ 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EWS and Female candidates||₹ 100/-|
|Opening of the application portal||21-10-2023|
|Last date to apply||10-11-2023|
|Release of Admit Cards||Not declared yet|
|Written Test/ Interview of EXIM Bank Recruitment 2023||December 2023 (Tentative)|
For more educational news, Click here.