SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Follow these simple steps and apply for 1673 vacancies
The notification for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 was released on 22nd September. The deadline for the application form fill-up will end on 12 October 2022.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a new notification related to the fulfillment of vacancies for Probabatory Officers (PO). Prospective candidates, who aspire to join and fulfill the vacancies, can follow the given information laid here. The notification was released on 22nd September 2022 and the form fillup for the vacancies started on 22 itself. The deadline for the application form fill-up will end on the 12th of October, 2022.
Eligible candidates under SBI PO Recruitment 2022 are required to register online for the recruitment process which will be held in three Phases i.e, (i) Phase I; (ii) Phase II; and (iii) Phase III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase II and will be subsequently called for Phase III.
Also Read: UPSC NDA NA II Results (2022) are out! Follow these simple steps to check the selected candidate’s list
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria to be eligible for the selection process under SBI PO Recruitment 2022 are laid down here. The eligibility criteria can be classified under Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31/12/2022) and Age Limit Criteria (As of 01/04/2022).
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as of 31/12/2022)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, and Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- The candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into a percentage and indicated in the online application.
- If called for an interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- For the calculation of Percentage, the percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of the percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Age Limit Criteria (As of 01/04/2022).
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as of 01.04.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in the Upper age limit to be selected under SBI PO Recruitment 2022 shall be according to the below information:
|Serial Number||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3.||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)|
PwBD (SC/ ST)
PwBD (Gen/ EWS)
|4.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years of military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
the assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of the application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
Steps to enroll for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
The candidates can follow the given steps to be enrolled for the SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
- Go through the official website of the IBPS
- On the side box, the notification related to the SBI PO recruitment 2022 (SBI Recruitment for Probationary officers) is present. Click the link.
- The candidates will be directed to the site where they can register for the examination.
- Register for the examination by clicking the box above stating” Click Here for New Registration”.
- Enter the name, phone number, and email where the candidate will be provided with the registration number and password.
- After entering the portal, the candidates are requested to look for the guideline which has been provided to upload the signature and passport photograph.
- The candidates need to fill up all the credentials.
- Re-check the declaration form guideline which has been laid down. Upload the fingerprint.
- Pay the required amount, and save the pdf for future reference.
The important dates regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2022 have been laid below:
|Online registration including Editing/ Modification of|
Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 by candidates
|22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|Payment of Application Fee||22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2022 / January 2023|
|The download of the Main Examination Call letter||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||February 2023|
|The download of Phase-III Call Letter||February 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises (under SBI PO Recruitment 2022)||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
Vacancies for SBI PO Recruitment 2022: According to each category
The total vacancies for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 are 1673. The break-up for each category is provided below:
|Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL||VI||HI||LD||d & e|
- VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impairment, LD – Locomotor Disability
- d&e – PwBD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 suitable for the post are: (i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) autism spectrum disorder (Mild)- ASD (M) (iv) “Multiple Disabilities” (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI,SLD, MI & ASD-M).
For more educational news, click here.