GMAT Focus Edition: The Graduate Management Admission Council or GMAC is now inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT Focus Edition. The official portal has been made accessible from the 29th of August, 2023. Interested candidates can register themselves online using the registration information given in this article.
Table of Contents
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of GMAT Focus Edition using the link given below
- Click on the “Need an account” button and fill up the form shown
- Then log in to your account and enter the required academic and personal details
- Upload the essential documents and pay the application fee
- After completion of these steps, take a printout copy of the application form for further reference
Exam Pattern of GMAT Focus Edition
- The GMAT Focus Edition will be the shortest GMAT exam ever at 2 hours, and 15 minutes, with only 3 sections, 64 questions, and no writing assessment.
|No. of Questions
Important Dates & Links
|Starting of submission of online applications
|29th of August, 2023
|7th November 2023
|Official website of GMAT Focus Edition
|Link to apply
- A candidate can appear in the GMAT 2023 examination for a maximum of five times in a year with a gap of 16 days between each attempt.
- As per the policies, in a lifetime a candidate can not take more than 8 attempts.
- The GMAT 2023-Focus Edition will allow candidates to take the exam in their preferred order to ensure the best score according to GMAC. Candidates appearing for GMAT 2023 Focus Edition will be able to bookmark questions for review and will be able to change up to three answers per section.
For more educational news and updates, click here.